Search results

1. S

AM trails towards Brisbane

Hi fellow rotorburners, Im heading up to brisbane shortly and want to hit a few trails up on the way and when i get there. Can you recommend any stand out/all mountainish fun flowy trails? Ill be starting at glenrock and working my way up with a week around brissy as well. Cheers.
  2. S

SB66 Reliability

Hi all, Im pretty keen on purchasing a yeti sb66 and i am curious about those people on here that have already purchased a sb66 whether or not they are suffering any bearing or bushing issues. There appears to be a few cases on yetifan. I am aware there was an earlier production run where...
  3. S

2010 Santa Cruz V10 **SOLD**

Item:White Medium 2010 Santa Cruz V10 Location:Ulladulla NSW. Item Condition: Bike is in immaculate condition has been well maintained.Frame and fork was covered in 3M tape for protection. Reason for selling:Second child on the way and no longer have time to ride. Bike has been ridden less...
  4. S

Scum final DH rd 28/11/10

Last round of the scum dh series this year. This Sunday kicking off at 8.30-9am racing from 12.30 onwards. Who's coming down for the last round of the series?
  5. S

Scum DH Sunday 31st Oct

4th round of the scum downhill series this w'end. Weather is predicted to be quite wet for the w'end however it is all blue sky's at the moment. Race will be called off tomorrow evening if it looks like pouring rain all day Sunday. Otherwise head on down for another fun filled day of riding the...
  6. S

Scum Rd3 26/9/10

Just cause i was feeling good i rushed home and punched in the results. Hope you all had a sweet day, catch you on the 31st October for rd.4!
  7. S

Scum Rd2 29th August

Alrite then whose coming? Set to be an awesome weekend weather wise, so come on down! Rego at 8.30am racing at 12.30 2 timed runs.
  8. S

Scum's DH Series 2010

Racing will start on the 25th July with more dates to follow. Still need volunteers for track marshaling, please let me know asap if you can help or friend, parent etc. These events run alot smoother with adequate numbers. Rego 8-11am $5 entry MTBA members (you must bring your license...
  9. S

Scum's end of year preso

This sunday will be the inaugural SCUM End of Year Function to be held at the Shoalhaven Ex-servos SPORTS Club at Worrigee on the 6th of December 2009 from 5pm. The place getters for the XC and DH 2009 series will be awarded their respective prizes and also various "luck door" prizes will be...
  10. S

Scums "Web of Psychosis" Dh Series 2009.

Scums "Web of Psychosis" Dh Series 2009. Starting August 16th Sept 20th Oct 18th Ending Nov 15th Rego 8-11am $5 entry members $15 day licence for non MTBA members. 3 Categories, Elite,Sport and Junior Racing starts from 12pm onwards 2 race runs Private Shuttles A 4...
  11. S

Installing Saint cranks

I have a 06 Ironhorse Sunday with an lg1 e13 guide that i am installing a set of saint cranks onto. In the manual it says to place 2 spacers on the drive side bottom bracket cup(83mm bb) and one on the non drive however if i do this my chainring is too far outboard and i need to use way too many...
  12. S

Ironhorse 06 due when?

Im waiting on a 06 sunday just wondering when they will be hitting our shores or the shops?
  13. S

4x hardtail

Looking at getting into 4x and am lookin at getting a hardtail am willing to spend up to 2 grand was considering a stp 0 with chainguide or a spec. p3 any other bikes worth condsidering?
  14. S

Sunday elite/wc

Cant decide on which, whether its worth spending the xtra and getting the wc or settling for the elite i am looking at mainly racing dh. Is the wc going to be specced with a air shock on the rear or not as the bike shop wasnt quite sure. The spec sheet stated that it was air.
  15. S

Sunday sizing

Im looking at buying the 06 sunday elite and need help to pick the right size.Im 5 foot 9. And any parts on the elite you would swap out at purchase ie the brakes and fork.Dont know what the saint brakes are like and is it worth getting a fox40 over the 888's?
  16. S

Boxxer team or super t?

Hey guys i have an 03 stinky which i want to upgrade to make it versatile for freeride and downhill and iam considering either boxxer teams or the super t's(Both 03 models).What do u guys think,i can get both for the same discounted price.Im leaning towards the supers at the moment but would...
  17. S

Hayes leaking

Hey i was out riding today down a slight incline on me 03 stinky next minute i lose my rear hydraulic brakes. I pull up and notice that theres oil coming from the where the lever enters the main reservoir.Has anyone encountered this before?They are the cheaper hayes i think there called HFX 9...
  18. S

Hayes leaking

Hey i was out riding today down a slight incline on me 03 stinky next minute i lose my rear hydraulic brakes. I pull up and notice that theres oil coming from the where the lever enters the main reservoir.Has anyone encountered this before?They are the cheaper hayes i think there called HFX 9...
  19. S

nsw south coast riders?

Any guys out there in the region between batemans bay and nowra keen on dh riding?If so send us a reply im looking for some people to ride with.
  20. S

Importing parts

With the way the aussie dollar is going (there predicting it might be 80 cents cum sometime next year) i thought it might be alot cheaper to import sum parts from the states.Anyone done this previosly and if so what companies have u delt with or know of and what sought of taxes are u likely to...