Search results

1. :[TYL3R]:

DH Norco Team DH

Frame - 2009 Norco Team DH Rear shock - 2010 Marzocchi Roco WC Front shock/fork - 2010 Rockshox Boxxer Team Handlebars - 2010 Sunline 762 Flatbar Stem - 2010 Syncros Lo-Ball DM Headset - 2010 Syncros FBI (very sexy headset) Grips - ODI Ruffian MX Saddle - RavX Carbon/Ti Seatpost - No...
  2. :[TYL3R]:

VIC Avid elixir CR lever body

Item: 2009 and newer Avid Elixir CR lever body. Item Condition: Used or New, i dont mind. just has to be in full working order. i dont care about scratches. and i dont want a full brake just the lever body. i dont even need a lever! Payment: name your price. payment via paypal. P.S. i am in...
  3. :[TYL3R]:

Sold

What i have for sale here is a SNAFU detangler setup including: SNAFU Mobeus Detangler, Purple. $54.99 SNAFU Astroglide upper cables, Green. $19.99 SNAFU Astroglide lower cables, Green. $24.99 Gyro Plate,London Mod and all other hardware. $9.99 Location: Lancefield, VIC (50mins From...
  4. :[TYL3R]:

DH Shiny and Blue

This is my custom Norco team dh, enjoy! upgrades to come are: hope rotors, flat crown, ti spring and seat. Frame - 2009 Norco Team DH, Medium Rear shock - Fox DHX 5 Front shock/fork - Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup Handlebars - SUNLINE 762 V-ONE OS Flatbar Stem - Funn RSX Ti DM...
  5. :[TYL3R]:

Jack O'hare Ripping The Shit Up!

Jast a vid i made yesterday of my friend jacko who has been recently picked up for the fearless cycles grassroots team. check it out, he is pinned as!:p http://www.pinkbike.com/video/139671/
  6. :[TYL3R]:

VIC sold please delete

Item: 2006 Giant faith 1, Medium Location: Lancefield, VIC (1 hour from Melbourne) Item Condition: very good, all major parts are in mint condition! The paint job has just been touched up and doesnt look that bad either. few scratches on rims and brake levers but only cosmetic. Their is also...
  7. :[TYL3R]:

The Rim Thread.

Ask any questions about rims in this thread. Tyler.
  8. :[TYL3R]:

DH Have Some Faith...

My Faith... Specs: Latest update - RED To be upgraded - GREEN Main Frame: 2006 Giant Faith 1, Medium, linkages flipped. Fork: 2009 Rockshox Totem Solo Air Shock: 2006 Fox DHX 4, 400lb Progressive Spring. Cockpit & Controls Headset: FSA The Pig Pro DH Bars: Truvativ...
  9. :[TYL3R]:

Fork Oil Weights?

Im looking at getting some really thick fork oil for my 2005 dirt jam pro forks. i have that annoying top out that seems to happen with this model. and it seems that the way to control this top out is with the air. i have noticed that when you pump the forks up they do get stiffer but they...
  10. :[TYL3R]:

DJ Cheapo

This is my budget DJ bike. The bike so far has cost $680 Got some new bars, grips and a seatpost that i can actually crank up if i need to ride somewhere. Thanks to all that have helped out with the cheap ass parts! Latest upgrade=red Specs: Frame - 2008 Norco 250 Small...
  11. :[TYL3R]:

DH Faithalishious

This is my Giant Faith. She is trying to lose weight! haha, what a joke! Frame - Giant Faith Medium Rear shock - DHX 4.0 with progressive spring for machoness! Front forks - Newly rebuilt Manitou Travis titanium 203mm intrinsic... These are the next things to go! Handlebars -...
  12. :[TYL3R]:

Shock measurement

hey all, i am looking into options of buying a new shock, i have an ironhorse yakuza kumicho with a 5th element. all i need to no is what are the correct shock measurements. thanks, TYL3R:o
  13. :[TYL3R]:

Manitou Travis help.

Hey all, I own a set of 2007 Manitou Travis triple intrinstic ti 203mm (mouthful:eek:). I need to put a soft spring in them as the medium doesn't quite soak up the bumps. I need some help on how to change them. I have had a look on the manitou site but they only have a basic service manual...
  14. :[TYL3R]:

Seat Post sizes

Hey all. Im looking into buying a new seat. Im really intrested in the sdg i-fly or bel-air i-beam seats. I am currently running a sdg I-beam seatpost on my bike, but after looking on a few websites for seats that would fit i was astounded to find that they are all around the $110 mark. so...
  15. :[TYL3R]:

DH Rawr!!!

2005 Ironhorse Yakuza Kumicho RED=Latest Updates BLUE=Parts On The Way Frame - ALLOY 6061 8" Single Pivot, Raw Rear shock - 5th Element Front shock/fork - 2007 Manitou Travis Ti Intristic 203mm with 08 cartrige. Handlebars - Funn Fatboy 730mm With Extentions Stem - Manitou Travis...
  16. :[TYL3R]:

Ironhorse Derailleur Hanger - FOUND

Item: Derailleur hanger for 2005 ironhorse yakuza kumicho Location: Lancefield, Victoria Item Condition: New one please, dont really care about colour Reason for Buying: Current ones brocken Price and price conditions: Not sure what their worth, Under $40 Extra Info: I think I said it...
  17. :[TYL3R]:

Manitou Kingpin hard spot

Hey farkiners, i have a 2005 ironhorse yakuza kumicho with manitou kingpins on it. i was wondering if someone could help me as they have a slight hard spot in the travel, i think it haas something to do with the oil but im not sure, when i get past the spot the forks they go alot softer and...
  18. :[TYL3R]:

double post, please delete

sorry, double post
  19. :[TYL3R]:

Freerider 2 DJ/Slopestyle Levels

Please send all of your dirt jump or slopestyle freerider 2 levels in here. you can vote for your favorite by giving it a mark out of 10. all posts must consist of a the name of the level and the code for it. the prize is that you will feel good about yourself. To get us started heres mine...
  20. :[TYL3R]:

Fluro Yellow rims

im looking for some fluro yellow rims for my 26" if sum1 can fill me in wif sum brands and stuff datll b good.