Search results

1. Jilbo

Who uses their CTD

I have a Scott with Twinloc remote as well, because of this I use it all the time. My old Trek had pro pedal and I found that when engaged for a climb if I didn't unlock before a descend I wouldn't dare take my hand off during a descend to unlock. The remote makes all the difference
  2. Jilbo

Thoughts around the 27.5 thing

For me, I was lucky enough to ride the 27.5 and the 29er version of my bike on my trails before I bought during a demo day. The bikes were very close in most of the ride characteristics except one factor, in general the 650b option can carry more travel and for an all round bike I found that to...
  3. Jilbo

STOLEN SA Fox creek mtb, Got jumped in the car park

It's actually to see if his stuff comes online, he is also part of adelaide wanted to buy, that's a shopping list for him!
  4. Jilbo

Well it's still on Facebook so probably not. Have emailed admin of Facebook page and requested the douche be deleted as he sells stolen goods
  5. Jilbo

Anytime mate, that's what this place is for, let us know if there is any progress on catching the arsehole!
  6. Jilbo

Yep, i did indeed, as far as I know it's still there as well, has the OP even checked this out yet? I might be hanging a perfectly innocent person out to dry....
  7. Jilbo

Dude, there is a face book group called Buy & sell all goods - Northern suburbs of adelaide, there is a dude that just posted up this pic, says quick sale tonight, looks pretty sus to me considering it nearly nails your description. The dudes name is Adam symons...
  8. Jilbo

Alligator mineral oil for Shimano brakes?

For constipation?
  9. Jilbo

EPIC CRASH: Wrong Turn in Chatel

Rookie mistake 101 not checking the trail but good effort not hitting that barrier and almost clearing the trees!
  10. Jilbo

Mountain Biking in Switzerland - Chest cam of Red Bull Runca Trail

I want to ride those trails soo bad! You would be shattered after a run! Good skills to mate, you look like your flying :)
  11. Jilbo

Bike roof racks

I got the Thule freeride for $125 from my LBS, best value for money rack out there, doesn't have the wind up arm like the pro ride and slightly different base but works great, I have tried a few roof mounted racks, the Thule just seem to work flawlessly.
  12. Jilbo

Hero3 - mtb game

Haha nice work! Wish there was a game like that.
  13. Jilbo

SA Sold

Item: 2011 Elixir 5 Brakeset including g3 clean sweep 185mm rotors and adapters Location: Adelaide but willing to post Item Condition: Very good, new pads on front and bled 2 weeks ago and rear were done about 2 months ago Reason for selling: Sold bike minus brakes Price and price...
  14. Jilbo

SA Sold

Price drop, make me an offer guys new bike ordered needs to go
  15. Jilbo

SA Sold

New pics up with better view of cable rub areas, seriously good bike throw me an offer, happy to post if need be
  16. Jilbo

SA Sold

Price drop to $1700 ono :)
  17. Jilbo

SA Sold

:bump: price dropped to $80 :shocked:
  18. Jilbo

Pain in right bum cheek

Similar thing happened to me, I was doing sprints on the oval one day and I thought I pulled something but the pain didn't go away with time, long story short after visiting 3 doctors and getting scans done I ended up going to a physio and all that was wrong was my right Glute muscle was tight...
  19. Jilbo

SA Sold

Bumpity bump bump, offers considered
  20. Jilbo

SA Sold

Bump it like its hot, will consider offers guys