Search results

1. Jilbo

SA Sold

Item: 2011 Elixir 5 Brakeset including g3 clean sweep 185mm rotors and adapters Location: Adelaide but willing to post Item Condition: Very good, new pads on front and bled 2 weeks ago and rear were done about 2 months ago Reason for selling: Sold bike minus brakes Price and price...
  2. Jilbo

SA Sold

Item: 2011 Trek Fuel EX 8 Size XL Location: Adelaide but will throw in postage for free! Item Condition: Used for 9 months, Usual marks and scratches from riding, serviced by bike shop, new pads front and rear recently installed and brakes bled Reason for selling: Want to go 29er :) Price...
  3. Jilbo

SA Sold

Item: Bryton Rider 20 GPS Computer Location: Adelaide but will post Item Condition: 2 weeks old used once still in box with everything Reason for selling: ended up getting a saweet deal on a Garmin Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: At this price for what it does it's awesome...
  4. Jilbo

SA Sold

Item: Kona Dawg 2006 Size Large 18" Location: Adelaide Northside Item Condition: Ok, frame has been resprayed and looks ok but wasn't the best job. All components work good and do what they should. The bike has been well used and shows signs of this (scratches, marks ect) For the price no one...
  5. Jilbo

New to Adelaide need friends and locations

Hey guys, just moved to Adelaide from the Gold Coast, have no friends and no idea where to go to ride. Used to do a fair bit of Downhill in QLD then over the past 6 - 8 months have dimmed it down a bit and been doing some aggressive x country stuff. If anyone is keen to have a tag along some...
  6. Jilbo

QLD Sold

Item: T.H.E The One F-18 Composite Helmet Large Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Like new, no marks or scratches on the helmet Reason for selling: Out of Downhill Price and price conditions: $120 now $100 or make me an offer! Extra Info: Size is large (check specs in pic below) Colour...
  7. Jilbo

QLD Sold

Item: Specialized BigHit DH 2003 Location: Gold coast QLD Item Condition: Used, scratches from shuttles and some small crashes as per pics below. This bike is well used few cosmetic marks but mechanically perfect. Great Bike for someone trying to get into DH that needs/Wants a strong bike...
  8. Jilbo

Do they have training for DH in QLD???

Hey guys, I have heard of training camps for DH in other states but i am wondering if they do training camps in QLD? I have got to a point with my DH where i need to progress or swap the bike for XC machine because I am not getting the full value of DH. I am happy to pay for tuition an pointers...
  9. Jilbo

Chainring bolt length

Stupid question I am sure but if I am running an lg1 + setup is there shorter chain ring bolts (to connect crank arms to the chainring) you can get? The ones I have are designed to fit through a bash guard and the chainring and crank so when you eliminate the bash gaurd the bolts are too long.
  10. Jilbo

Leaning and heading slightly left (need help new issue)

For some reason when I take off from a jump I always seem to lean and head slighlty left??? Bizzare I know, anyone got a remedy to fix.... or an answer to why it happens :confused: As you can imagine when heading down a narrow track off a jump between trees this becomes quite interesting...
  11. Jilbo

Does being a fat bastard Affect your DH??

Want to get some feedback from any fellow fat bastard Downhillers :D and maybe some tricks of the trade, I have some skinny ass friends that seem to be blitzing me on jumps, I am easily faster down the trails (as you would expect going by the laws of gravity:D) but always seem to case gap jumps...
  12. Jilbo

QLD Sold

Item: Funn Full On handlebars - 710mm width, 30mm rise, 25.4mm clamp size Location: Gold Coast but will post Item Condition: Used but great condition, couple of minor scratches from removal Reason for selling: bought wrong size need OS Bars Price and price conditions: Sold! Extra Info...
  13. Jilbo

(QLD) Did any one hit up Daisy Hill or Nerang today

Just checking if anyone hit up Daisy Hill or Nerang today and what the condition of the trails was like? Heading out tomorrow trying to work out which way to go.
  14. Jilbo

QLD Sold

Item: RST Storm Super, 180 mm travel, coil sprung, and rebound adjustment, 20 mm dropouts 1 1/8th steerer cut to 200mm long. Location: Gold Coast but will post if needed at buyers expense Item Condition: Used but great condition, no marks on stanchions no serious scratches on lowers Reason...
  15. Jilbo

DH Specialized Bighit - Update

Frame - 2003 Specialized Bighit DH Rear shock - 2008 DHX 5 Front shock/fork - 2008 Marzocchi 66's RC3 Handlebars - Funn Fatboy Grips - Sunline Extra Thick Stem - Funn Rippa Headset - Crank Brothers Opium C Saddle - SDG Bel Air Fx Seatpost - SDG I beam Front brake - Avid Elixir R with 8"...
  16. Jilbo

Stack height of Funn Rippa stem

Anyone know the stack height of the Funn rippa stem??? I have searched and cant find.
  17. Jilbo

QLD Sold - Keeping them

Item: 2008 Marzocchi 66RC3 185mm Steerer 180mm Travel Location: Gold Coast But will Post Item Condition: Used but great condition, there are 2 scratches as shown on photos, one on left side lower and one on right side sticker, not major and doesn't affect fork performance. Reason for...
  18. Jilbo

QLD Sold

Item: 2008 Marzocchi Bomber 55 R Forks 140mm Travel 210mm Steerer Location: Gold Coast but will Post at Buyers expense Item Condition: Used - Couple of scratches on stickers on lowers, 2 small rub marks on crown from cables (as seen in pics) Stanchions in perfect condition. Reason for...
  19. Jilbo

Steerer length too short?

Hey guys quick question, looking at a second hand set of forks that have a 200mm steerer, now looking at my bike and doing some measurements if I use a 200mm steerer with no spacers just headset and stem the steerer tube will end 10mm before the top of the Stem. Is this ok or will it cause...
  20. Jilbo

QLD Sold

Item: Shimano Deore 9 Speed Cassette 11-34t CS-HG50 Location: Gold coast but will post at buyers cost Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $20 Extra Info: Used but still life left in it, Chain is included. Pictures: Yep