New to Adelaide need friends and locations

Jilbo

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, just moved to Adelaide from the Gold Coast, have no friends and no idea where to go to ride. Used to do a fair bit of Downhill in QLD then over the past 6 - 8 months have dimmed it down a bit and been doing some aggressive x country stuff.

If anyone is keen to have a tag along some time or even divulge some info on some good trails around the area I would be super greatfull. Currently living in the North east suburbs of Adelaide but willing to travel for the right trails.

Cheers in advance

botch

Likes Bikes
welcome to adelaide!!

myself and a couple of othe blokes ride almost every sunday morning, mixing it up between DH bombs and XC stuff. the areas we ride are within half hour or so of the north/north-eastern suburbs. you're more than welcome to come along if you want. send me a pm if you're keen

Jilbo

Likes Dirt
welcome to adelaide!!

myself and a couple of othe blokes ride almost every sunday morning, mixing it up between DH bombs and XC stuff. the areas we ride are within half hour or so of the north/north-eastern suburbs. you're more than welcome to come along if you want. send me a pm if you're keen
Thanks bud, will take you up on it, give me a few weeks to get my self sorted and I will hit you up!