Search results

1. rexhunta

Custom Yeti ASR-7

Yeah has a small dent, not too fussed, only going to get more smashing into rocks !. The black does definitely look alot nicer then the green/gold combo.
  2. rexhunta

Custom Yeti ASR-7

Not sure yet, front hub was incorrect so sorting that issue out atm. Other then that, should be good with 7" front and rear, will feel a hell of a lot different to my 5" Specialized.
  3. rexhunta

Custom Yeti ASR-7

2010 Yeti ASR-7. FRAME/FORK Frame : 2010 Yeti ASR-7 w/ Fox DHX Air 5.0 Fork : 2012 Fox Talas 36 180mm FIT RC2 Kashima Coated. 20mm Front axle. CONTROLS Headset : Chris King Sealed Threadless. Handlebars : RaceFace Sixc Carbon 730mm 0.75mm Rise Shifter : Sram X.0 10sp. Stem ...
  4. rexhunta

DJ Dobermann Pinscher

Got given some old forks, been giving them a test. I'm not too sure if i want to keep any suspension on the front, it just feels really good with the rigid forks. Plus i'll have to get another wheel built haha. Pete.
  5. rexhunta

Half Link Chain

1/8th is what I got, fit perfect to Eastern Phorcycs front cog and DMR rear hub.
  6. rexhunta

Half Link Chain

I asked a few shops and other dealers, and quite a few put me onto this. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=46498 I have it in the silver.
  7. rexhunta

Post up your dirt jumping/ street machine

On 26s. Frame suitable for 24/26". Feels really good to ride. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?224818-Dobermann-Pinscher Build thread. Pete.
  8. rexhunta

Post your all mountain bike

quite a few new mods now to take it away from the xc side of things, I use it for AM, still fun to ride at 120mm.
  9. rexhunta

DJ Dobermann Pinscher

updated photo, chopped seatpost down few other little tweaks. Feels nice to ride. 11.4kg.
  10. rexhunta

DJ Dobermann Pinscher

Hey Guys, finished this tonight, so thought I'd give you guys a view. Got the frame and forks through Darren @ Bar-Spin, and then lots of crc orders. Ride it and enjoy it. FRAME/FORK Frame Dobermann Pinscher Fork Dobermann Tchokr CONTROLS Headset Octane 1 Warp 1 Sealed, Token...
  11. rexhunta

Post up your dirt jumping/ street machine

just replacing the photo, chopped the seatpost down. 11.4kg.
  12. rexhunta

Quick Question: ISCG old or 05?

If you ever get stuck again, I keep this in my bookmarks, handy little link.
  13. rexhunta

Helmet choice

I and a lot of the guys I ride with wear Fox Flux. Comfy, plenty of air. Had a Trek Vapour before this.
  14. rexhunta

Fire Eye ASP Chain tugs.

Thanks, I've smashed them into my wishlist. Even If i get them here and they are slightly off, I'll just take them into work and machine the edges til they do. Pete.
  15. rexhunta

Fire Eye ASP Chain tugs.

Thanks, Email sent off to him. Here's hoping ! Pete.
  16. rexhunta

Fire Eye ASP Chain tugs.

Hey fellas, I'm just after a little info on a product I've come across on CRC. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=20322 I have been looking at these chain tugs for my new DJ project, and they are 10mm, but I see they have a derailleur mount on the bottom of them...
  17. rexhunta

Advice Needed on First Tattoo

That's so spot on. Last artist we went to had 2 months waiting list, $100 minimum charge for upto 15 mins, then $150 an hour. Always hunt around online, there's so much valuable sources of the artists stuff around. Also go down and have a look at the place, it should smell cleaner then a...
  18. rexhunta

Advice Needed on First Tattoo

Definitely get it somewhere, where you can cherish it the most. Somewhere like the chest, the shoulders etc. Means during summer if you wear t-shirts, it will be covered more, so it has more chance of staying with you for life. Remember, the more you look after it, the better it will look in...
  19. rexhunta

post up your bmx (s)

Pretty basic. Specialized fourfifteen. heavy.
  20. rexhunta

Our new shuttle trailer - cheap & easy to build

Hey, is it possible to get some measurements if you've still got the trailer, or if anyone else has the same setup please ? I just want the spacings between the 2 main rails that go top to bottom, and then the spacings for the crank holders. Trying to get a trailer together so we can get...