Post up your dirt jumping/ street machine

yeah i go on pinkbike quite a bit

the hard part would be actually getting the integrated seatpost. I got hooked up by a reputable company when i asked super nicely and explained this frame was a major project. your probably better off doing a wedge mod as it looks the same

Last edited:

TheRidingDr.

Likes Bikes
i was actually thinking about it today and decided cut 4 slits in the bottom of the post and being pivotal put i bolt (i already have) through the seat down the post and find the right thing to expand if ya get it? you can get post like that but i've only found them in 24.5 not 27.2

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this is my 5th DMR had this one for past 18months, it swaps between the F80X Terralogic and the 4X WC depending where and what im doing. and now runs a chunked jester stem.

Local pump track.

AND BUNGY BIKE

TheRidingDr.

Likes Bikes
this is my 5th DMR had this one for past 18months, it swaps between the F80X Terralogic and the 4X WC depending where and what im doing. and now runs a chunked jester stem.

Local pump track.

AND BUNGY BIKE

looks sick man!! possibly he pump track? hahah

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WAS H.E pump track, that thing needs some major work, after being flooded so many times since november.
new pump track needs lots of work too. doesnt quite work, turns are way too tight and cuts speed. but time will help it i guess

TheRidingDr.

Likes Bikes
WAS H.E pump track, that thing needs some major work, after being flooded so many times since november.
new pump track needs lots of work too. doesnt quite work, turns are way too tight and cuts speed. but time will help it i guess
yeah i havnt been there since the dj's got flatened...

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i believe the fella that did most the work on the lower pump track has shambled this one together. as a bit of a quick fix. maybe one weekend of a few fellas together to get it looking ace would be good.

TheRidingDr.

Likes Bikes
i believe the fella that did most the work on the lower pump track has shambled this one together. as a bit of a quick fix. maybe one weekend of a few fellas together to get it looking ace would be good.
yeah true just start a thread or something on it