Search results

1. rexhunta

Custom Yeti ASR-7

2010 Yeti ASR-7. FRAME/FORK Frame : 2010 Yeti ASR-7 w/ Fox DHX Air 5.0 Fork : 2012 Fox Talas 36 180mm FIT RC2 Kashima Coated. 20mm Front axle. CONTROLS Headset : Chris King Sealed Threadless. Handlebars : RaceFace Sixc Carbon 730mm 0.75mm Rise Shifter : Sram X.0 10sp. Stem ...
  2. rexhunta

DJ Dobermann Pinscher

Hey Guys, finished this tonight, so thought I'd give you guys a view. Got the frame and forks through Darren @ Bar-Spin, and then lots of crc orders. Ride it and enjoy it. FRAME/FORK Frame Dobermann Pinscher Fork Dobermann Tchokr CONTROLS Headset Octane 1 Warp 1 Sealed, Token...
  3. rexhunta

Fire Eye ASP Chain tugs.

Hey fellas, I'm just after a little info on a product I've come across on CRC. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=20322 I have been looking at these chain tugs for my new DJ project, and they are 10mm, but I see they have a derailleur mount on the bottom of them...
  4. rexhunta

DH Specialized BigHit - Complete and ready to rumble.

This is my complete frame up build of another Ebay frame. 2002 Specialized FSR Bighit Fork: 2007 Marzocchi Bomber Super T RV 185mm Shock: Fox Vanilla R 6.2 inch Front Rim : 26" Sunn RhynoLite Front Hub: Random 20mm through axle hub Front Tyre: Maxxis High Roller 26x2.50 Rear Wheelset : 24"...
  5. rexhunta

XC Specialized FSR XC

Hey Guys, thought i'd post up one of my other bikes i got couple of months ago. '09 Specialized FSR XC Expert 120mm travel Rock Shox Recon Forks 335SL X-Fusion 02 rear shock rebuilt by Specialized. Avid Juicy 4 RSL 7 inch front 6 inch rear. ( adjustable lever reach on the fly) DT Swiss 445D...
  6. rexhunta

Someone ID a Mongoose frame for me ?

Got this to put some stuff together for my cousin. As far as i can find, it's a mongoose. Can anyone ID a model so i can start finding crank parts for it ? As it is missing 1 of the arms, and the 2 other sets of Mongoose Cranks i have are a different pattern.. The end of the Crank has 8 slots...
  7. rexhunta

New Deore Hydraulics, rear pads only just touch disc.

Hi Guys, i've just searched and pretty much destroyed my head for the night. I got brand new Deore Hydraulic 6 inch setup today for my bike. Fronts are perfect, so problems, grip like a mother, feel so good. The Rears though, when you grab the lever, it hits the bars and is only ever...
  8. rexhunta

Shimano disc brake question..

Hey guys, finally got out did my first trail yesty, went to clean up my bike for the weekend and found that the rear caliper on my bike has come either slightly loose, or is meant to be that way.. It has elongated holes on either side, and now the caliper without the wheel on slides a...
  9. rexhunta

Crank/BB sizes.

Hey there, i have searched so much, but i can't find the info i need. I need to get a new crankset for my BMX, but i just can't understand all this jargon out. I see theres USA bb, and then something else.. I have taken 3 piece cranks out of the bike as they were stripped, but according to...
  10. rexhunta

My Avanti mtb, and Mosh bmx.

Hi, Kinda using this as a buildup for my 2 bikes. So heres the one i won't be touching as it's new, and the next post will be my build up for my BMX. First things First.. my MTB. 2008 Avanti Atomic. Completely stock bar Wellgo adjustable pedals and de-reflectered. Comfy to...
  11. rexhunta

Hey, New member, bought a new bike.

Hey guys, bought my first 1/2 decent bile today, so thought i'd sign up get some good tips on maintenance and riding. I bought a 2008 Avanti Atomic, really couldn't go past it, was a one off that had been ordered to a store, but they couldn't sell it as it was a medium frame. Had $740 on the...