Search results

1. J

DJ Octane One Void 3 Complete

Roughly what was the price on this build? If you don't mind me asking...
  2. J

Black Market Killswitch. Fairy Vomit.

How much did it cost? The frame that is...
  3. J

The 4X thread.

That's going to be some badass ride when it's done, super light too!
  4. J

2010 Banshee Rampant

Nice bike!
  5. J

New bike after some opinions please ...

Well I'm not a XC nut, but I have ridden (hard) a couple of very capable bikes. First is a 08 Carbon Specialized Stumpjumper (not stock) : Very nice stiff bike, the BRAIN shock works wonders. Very good at climbing, not the greatest at descending. Second is 08 Giant Trance 1 (not stock)...
  6. J

The 4X thread.

a m a z i n g !
  7. J

Banshee Amp Build Thread

Got that bar/stem combo on my yeti, really nice :)
  8. J

What forks are you running?

I'm running U-turn Revelations 426 and they're pretty good.
  9. J

Post Your XC Machine

Nice Yeti :D How does it ride?
  10. J

Eugene Smith - Hobart Nat's

My bestfriend's Dad was the neurosurgeon who operated on him, he said he's seen some bad injuries from biking, but this has to be one of the worst ones he's had to operate on. Hope Eugene get's better soon.
  11. J

The 4X thread.

Oh fair enough. Still, looks like a nice ride. Speaking of rides, ordered all my XT parts for my Yeti today...
  12. J

The 4X thread.

That ABD surely isn't stock?
  13. J

DH on north west coast?

Down South Hey i come from down south and as far as i know the DH communtiy is way bigger down here, we have the Lea, Tolosa with the Nationals Course and a few runs here there and everywhere!
  14. J

Chain Twisted

Thanks Guys i juat fixed it :D
  15. J

Chain Twisted

My chain has decided to twist it's slef up and i get it to be normal again to fix my bike. Could i please have some help to point me in the right direction?
  16. J

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

I'm a Noob and i know it! Hey All I'm Alex and i come from Tassie (w00t w00t), i have been riding for about a year now, I used to have an 06 Norco 125, Juicy 3's, last years bombers, 8 Speed, E.T.C. Unfourtunalty i had a shady accident and broke pretty much everything on my bike, and...
  17. J

Commencal - New Action pics!

Man that is one insane bike :D Hopefully next weekend i will get to ride it :p Keep it going bro :cool: