New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Platty1001

Likes Dirt
Adam...From Sydney

Hey Guys

Im 15 and live in Sydney. I enjoy a bit of everything and like downhill and park/street. Also into motocross as i own a property in central NSW. Any know of any good tracks pm me dont mind a bit of 4X

Dylzza1

Squid
Hey all

Im 17 and live in Victoria on the Mornington Peninsula
i ride a haro X1 but im after somthing more like a Ironhose Sunday(dream Bike:rolleyes:) or a specialized Big Hit.
i've raced in XC a couple of times but i wana get into DH more.

hey all

names adam, and i just got a GT Avalanche 3.0 :D
im 28, live in hornsby nsw.

heres my new pride and joy :)

gonna hit up some trails this weekend, check out a track in hornsby, and then most probably hit up oxford falls on sunday :D

cant wait!

Last edited:

a.j.ing

Cannon Fodder
hey,
im aj, im 15 and live in vic. i know a few guys on here.
umm ive been riding for about 2 months and i hardly get a chance to ride but im getting more in to riding.
im on a giant yukon fx at the moment.
thats bout it...

G'day, im Drew, im 24, and live in Melbourne...

Used to ride BMX, albeit very badly, from the ages of 16-20, or thereabouts, and then yes, just got far too busy, as you do etc...

Anyhew, here in the garage I have 2 BMX's, along with 1 MTB I picked up today cheap...

BMX's are a Federal Division, which has a stripped set of Primo Powerbites atm(and has done for the past 2 years), and in a pile next to it, is a Mosh race bike of some description, I dont actually know, I got it as the pile I have it now for the princely sum of a beer....its got profiles, and a decent set of dirt jumping rims, for some reason....just gotta get motivated to put em back together..

And today I picked up a GT Chucker 2.0 for $200, seems ok, needs a bit of love(a few rusty bolts, a rusty chain, slightly loose in the headset, and the cable operated discs wouldnt pull up the bike under its own weight properly, let alone my....considerable girth)...

Back into it eh!

Last edited:

Jokah

Cannon Fodder
Hey guys. Im 16, live in Brisbane, and am TRYING to learn downhill. Ive had a forum account for awhile, just havnt really been posting. At the moment I just have a generic Giant Upland SE Mountain bike, but in the near future I am hoping to upgrade to a Norco Sasquatch

fozzy65

Cannon Fodder
NQ Newbie

Hi All - Just joined Farkin ... looks like a great site! I'm a 43 yr old :( XC rider from the Rockwheelers Club in Townsville (check out the latest copy of Moutain Bike Australia to see a good article on my home patch).
Cheers

RacelineBoy

Likes Dirt
indica said:
Cool, how do you feel about that?
It’s not great, I feel that society doesn’t want me and they only need me to decorate there house and help with weddings. I had a wonderful dress at nationals and someone beer bottle me over the head.

HAHHAHAHAH LULZ

heggers

Likes Bikes
Hi All,

My name is Matt. After many years of DH as a kid I lost interested at 18.. ( cars took over )Now 23yrs old I'm getting back into it. I currently ride a 2009 Giant reign X1 but can't wait to get on a real DH rig. I bought the Reign mainly to get fit and ease back into DH. I already feel at home and I have only been on the bike for 2 weeks! Great forums and happy riding.

Doolie

Cannon Fodder
Trails Needed badley

Hey there, Names Doolie.
I moved from Manly Beach NSW out to the Hills (Castle Hills area). I used to ride Manly dam and Red Hill, but the pertrol is killing me just to get there and back.
Can anyone tell me where there are any good trails around the Castle Hill area? Desperately needed.
I ride a Giant Halo 1 2009,
Please respond with some good news (there has to be good trails around my area)!!!!!
Cheers Guys !:confused:

Anyone out there - I really need some good trails SOON !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MojoSLut

Cannon Fodder
F.N.G. (Farkin New Guy)

Hi i'm a F.N.G, name is Matt I'm from Kenmore, Brisbane, I mainly ride Gap Creek, I just treated myself to a new bike and my trusty old Giant NRS carbon needs a new home, the groupset is less than one year old and includes XTR.
p.s. does anyone know how to sell my old bike on here??
p.p.s. I like pie as much as Obama!

I'm a Noob and i know it!

Hey All
I'm Alex and i come from Tassie (w00t w00t), i have been riding for about a year now, I used to have an 06 Norco 125, Juicy 3's, last years bombers, 8 Speed, E.T.C.

Unfourtunalty i had a shady accident and broke pretty much everything on my bike, and because im only 14 i can't get a job, so i have a very small income of 10 bucks a week.

I need a new bike badly ( i have been riding a old 02 repco thing which i am slowly improving), but i can only buy a new bike at the 25th of december to Jan the 4th ( i will be getting a massive influx of money then) and i want to get back into DJ/Street (broke my bike doing DJ:() so a new Dj bike or a cheaper dually would be great guys, but i can only pay you around chrissy :(.

My max for a new bike would be around 1 Grand (due to no job).
Any offers will be thought about it.:)

Anyway happy riding guys!:D
Have fun but don't kill your bike:cool:

Alex :rolleyes:

Kink GAP

Cannon Fodder
Hi, Everyone. My name is Joel and i like riding BMX at my local skate park and love sports (cricket and NRL)...:)

Bcakwrads

Likes Bikes
Hello fellow Farkiners.
I hail from Adelaide S.A. and only just very recently got into the DH scene, and it is quickly becoming my favourite sport.
I love photography (Atkins photography (horses) and just starting up a car photography business to pay to build a car.
Love water sports and love to try out new things. Cant wait to get a proper DH rig and to really get stuck into Eagle and go to fox creek.
and I forgot i love RIDING
Cheers
Bcakwrads

Hello to all.

I am from Melbourne, and have been riding for mountain bikes for ~20 years. I feel a bit old now - my first MTB was a Diamondback, and first dualie was a Proflex 853 (anyone else remember when rear suspension was rubber elastomer?).

I am sponsored by a Melbourne bike shop, and race Enduro events when I can. I live in the SE suburbs, so my regular haunt is Lysterfield.

I sit in front of a computer all day, so riding is a great outlet for mind and body.

I currently ride a Blur XC as my main ride/race bike, but have a Specialized Stumpjumper hardtail and FSR trail bike in the shed as well.

Cheers.

Last edited:

fnlow

Likes Bikes
Hey all, I'm noob here, used to rock the bmx at skate parks and the local DJ spots about 10 years ago then discovered motorbikes and other priorities, pulled out the bmx again the other day but 20inch feels a bit small, so am thinking of buying some sort of hardtail thats light but has good geo and can take a beating still.

Ride on!