Search results

1. F

Copytrans...

I'm looking to copy music and vids off my Ipod onto an external hardrive. Came across a program (copytrans) and am wondering if anyone has used this program and had any problems? Any other programs rotorburners would recommend? http://www.copytrans.net/
  2. F

Music's role in Society...

Or more to the point music's role in your life. How does it effect you/your actions etc? Why did you start playing? Your story? Your thoughts? Catch yo.
  3. F

Studley Park DJ's???

Does anyone know if there are any dirt jumps at Studley Park??? I heard there were, I've searched previous threads but nothing came up that was any help :(. Thanks Jack.
  4. F

Studley Park DJ's???

Just wondering if there are any dirt jumps at Studley Park? Ive been riding there a few times and I heard from a guy that there were some at some stage. I've looked through passed threads and haven't found anything, this thread could be in Dirt Jumping but Studley is more XC and theres even a...
  5. F

DH tracks somewhere near Bendigo...

Hey all, I'm going to a place on the school holidays that I've been told has some great DH. All I know is that its near Bendigo and it has a golf course. Not much to go by but thats all I was told. So if anyone knows what its called (I'll try and find out) or where the DH tracks are, it would be...
  6. F

PC or Mac?

PC or Mac? I personally like PC's better... Macs are to fiddley. Catch.
  7. F

Favourite movies...

Hey everyone I thought I'd start up a thread like favourite music but that was already there. My top 10 favourite movies are... 1.Green Street Hooligans 2.The Godfather 3.The Seven Samurai 4.Happy Gilmore 5.Psycho (the original) 6.Silence of the Lambs 7.Monty Python The Holy Grail...
  8. F

Dirt Jumps around Melbourne

I ride DJ and DH and was wondering if there are any good dj's in and around melbz?? I know of kensington but there crap. The council messed em up. So yeah any dj's in melbourne?? Cheeeeers.