PC or Mac?

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One thing you cant do on a Mac: Right Click.

Saying that, im getting the new iMac next week...

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol@u tupper.

Get a mighty mouse / usb mouse with two/three/four buttons, you can assign each button to whatever you want.

Hell, on a mac you can make the right click your regular click, side click as right click and left click opens calculator!

Not that you would want to, that's stupid. But hey!

For those of use with one button mouses, control + click acts as right click.
There's a whole bunch of neat click-combinations in the safari preferences too.
Like, open in a window but don't select and keep behind current window is Command + Option + Right Click.

So.. :p

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One thing you cant do on a Mac: Right Click.

Saying that, im getting the new iMac next week...
Lol, admittedly I thought the same thing too.

I got an iMac a few months ago, with a mighty mouse (cord one not wireless). Anyway at first it was a real nuisance not being able to right click and not knowing any other way to do the functions normally done by the right click. Well that was until I found I could assign the invisible right button of the mouse to be the right click!
They must have a weird sense of humour to ship them without the right click enabled. Gues it's a good way to introduce you to the settings section anyway.

I love the two side buttons, namely for switching between open windows / probrams!

My vote is definitely Mac!

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im pretty sure you can right click :p And personally, i go mac any day. Have had both, got the new i-mac, not going back.
Yeah, cause we haven't blown that myth out of the water already have we.:rolleyes:

I remember when 0.25% of computer owners had Macs, there were no viruses because Macs weren't popular enough to create an effect.

Now with all the newbies buying Macs.. we're DOOMED I tells ya. Doomed....:eek:

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
I'm a long term Windows user who just switched to Mac and am blown away by how good OSX really is. It takes a little while to adjust but once you learn the little things it is better than Windows in *almost all ways.

This says it all really.

*The only thing that Windows does better than Mac is software availability. Thats not the fault of Apple though, its simply the result of not being the "standard". Anyways that is getting heaps better as Apple increase their market share.

GOD12A

Likes Dirt
Heya all :)

Has anyone had issues with compatability between their PC files and Mac??
Im *CONSIDERING* a Mac after many years of iHatred. So you can imagine i have years worth of files and crap on my PC i would need to move across to the Mac.
Is their any issues with hacked software for the Macs too?? Just as easy to find as PC software??

Mark :D

that_stoney_one

Likes Dirt
total thread hijack here...

has any one heard of running a Mac OS on a PC?

im running vista but would like to maybe be able to load Mac OS onto it so i can run Mac OR vista.

thanks.