Search results

1. Davo94

Cranks - Educate me!

Yeah.. too much torque. I was just leaving from the lbs when it happened.. 2nd pedal stroke. Price range is whatever.. I'm happy to pay more for a quality part that will last me longer. So far it looks like a toss up between the Zee and the Saints.. Is it worth checking out any 3 piece bmx...
  2. Davo94

Cranks - Educate me!

Howdy. So the other day I managed to break the spindle on my Diabolus cranks. Not happy.. So now I'm up for a new set of cranks. Any recommendations for some nice, strong cranks? I don't care about weight on this bike, as it's built like a tank. I just want something bombproof that can...
  3. Davo94

DH suspension on a hardtail mountain bike?

Oh? A time bomb? How is that?
  4. Davo94

DH suspension on a hardtail mountain bike?

Nothing wrong with building a bomb-proof bike. Hell of a fun bike to ride..
  5. Davo94

delete plz xoxox

I was down there at around 12-2:30. It's fairly nice down there I'll probably start coming down on the weekend now that the weather is a bit better
  6. Davo94

good bike stores/servicing near Ringwood?

as above Croydon Cycle Works They are into the Roadie and XC stuff and are top blokes.
  7. Davo94

The 2011 Parts/Bikes Thread... !!!

I know i would definitly love to have one, and i to hope it gets support. and BTW it is a BILT Inferno CAD drawing(the newest linkage design), cant wait to see the real thing.
  8. Davo94

Mullum Mullum Park

Hi Guys, Parks Victoria is currently making the "Mullum Mullum Park Draft Strategic Direction Plan" In the draft of the plan there is mentioned "potential for a sustainable designated mountain bike trail through the Park and nearby areas, in consultation with user groups and the local...
  9. Davo94

The 2011 Parts/Bikes Thread... !!!

Any one recognise? Should be out 2011 I think...
  10. Davo94

DH My Morphine

New pictures now up... See first post
  11. Davo94

Proposed MTB club for Warburton, Narbethong, Bunyip and surrounds

i'm guessing interest has been lost???
  12. Davo94

DH Training Thread

Anyone use any of the programs on this site? http://www.bikejames.com/ I'm thinking of it but I'm still kinda uncertain
  13. Davo94

MTB Stores in Melbourne

Croydon cycle works is beginning to get some DH stuff in. They're still more roadie orientated but they are getting more and more into the MTB side of things.
  14. Davo94

The Hardtail Downhill Thread.

I'm currently running singlespeed on my Morphine With 36 tooth ring up front and 14 tooth rear cog. What do you guys run in the way of gearing? I'm thinking i might try a 12 on the rear but i'm not sure whether smaller would be better...
  15. Davo94

Twitchy/unstable in corners?

So, you have a drop crown on-top now? That probably should have fixed it... Pic of the setup with drop crown... (if not fixed that is...)
  16. Davo94

lol... i was looking at the bumpers thinking that they were top crown...
  17. Davo94

^^^Do what he says the head-angle is allot steeper than it used to be move the crowns up as far as they will go, it will slacken the front end and match how you had your old forks.
  18. Davo94

Proposed MTB club for Warburton, Narbethong, Bunyip and surrounds

I'm in. I would love to have more legalized trails in that area and am currently looking for a club to join. If a club was to be focussed on the legalization of trails then i think it would need to have a more relaxed sorta feel to allow members to put their ideas forward. A dedicated...
  19. Davo94

DH My Morphine

Update new pics will come soon... Got new rear Wheel with proper SS hub Fireeye Excellerent Rim with RS-10 hub (not my picture) Also got new pedals to replace the cheap welgo's XTENSION X-Pedal m4