Search results

1. Carma1

percentage of riders who use Strava

Use it for both the roadie & mtb. Dont care much for KOMs, but yse ut as a measure if my own state of play.
  2. Carma1

Bar Ends

Hey there, have been out of the game for quite a few years, but good to be back. I need some help please. Are Bar Ends legal to race XC with ? I've tried trolling thru the MTBA Bible, but to no avail TIA Mark
  3. Carma1

Garmin 24 2011,redesdale,vico,hi noon

To the FGP crew, a huge thanx for running the event under conditions:clap2:, that were, horendous, to say the least. To all my team mates, BLOODY AWESOME efforts all round. Yes it was tuff, yes it was fun, yes I'm sore, yes I'm glad that I did it, albeit 1 lap, but thats another story in...
  4. Carma1

Forrest 6 hour Championships

Ah, good to see there is still the same old infighting within the MTB scene... Got that of my chest, now I'll go back and taunt my budds on a skinny tyres forum.....:) Hey Ferg, stop stalking me.........
  5. Carma1

Flat bar roadie - pros & cons commuting

+1 here, go the drop bar roadie. If luggage is a prob go the alloy route as the majority of them will have the lugs in which to attach panniers.... Cheers Mark
  6. Carma1

keilor/essendon/maribynong river xc rides

Hi guys just stumbled accross this thread, may I be so forward and invite myself along, there is a loop in and around Brimmy Pk that we do which has 5 NARLY climbs. We usually do it during the day, but in the night would be a real hoot.... Anyways I will keep a watch on this thread to see...