Search results

1. K

photoshop

Hey, Have on my PC Adobe Photoshop. I know some of the guys here use it. I dont have an instruction manual for it. Does anyone know of any sites other than adobe.com that give tutorials etc.... I have version 7 if that helps thanks
  2. K

computer problems Remote Procedure Call

Just curious if anyone else has had an RPC error on there PC in the last 24 hours. I got one yesterday (also had one earlier in the year).
  3. K

features function on front page

Does the features function (which listed about 20 or so of the latest topics) still work? When i start up farkin it just shows features but nothing underneath.....
  4. K

northern beaches BMX and jump park

found this on the warringah council website.... Junior BMX (Dirt) Bicycle Track Facilities in Pittwater Council is pleased to advise that a small, junior BMX facility will be constructed at Hitchcock Park, Careel Bay in the general vicinity of the existing playground equipment adjoining...
  5. K

lego peoples unite!!!

http://www.popandco.com/archive/moab/ that wonderful brick ! ever wondered where it came from? KK
  6. K

What nights would you (Sydney) city ride?

Seeing as I opened my big fat mouth about alternate nights I thought I'd post a poll on what nights were preferred. KK
  7. K

trials riding

does anyone know any Sydney based trials riding events? or an aussie trials forum / web site. thanks kk
  8. K

Pancake bunny

Hey Guys, yesterday as I was bumming round the forums I came across a pic of a bunny with a pancake on its head (the same photo group had a photo shop with the same pic on the back of a sweatshirt). This morning I have not been able to find this pic. Can anyone post a link to this pic or...