Search results

1. bighitben

NSW Sold

been sold now
  2. bighitben

Castle Cove

Just wondering what condition Castle Cove is in at the moment, should be going on Saturday for a ride if weather is ok. Also i'll be going by train, is Chatswood the closest station? And is it hard riding there? Thanks in advance, Ben.
  3. bighitben

Majura Pines DH

Hey, We're going down to Canberra this weekend and spending a day at Stromlo on Saturday, and thinking of hitting up Majura on Sunday before we leave. Just looking for some info about the track, like is it easy to shuttle (or easy to push if you have to do that), how long is it, is it easy...
  4. bighitben

Reducing bottom out on Vivid 5.1

Hey guys, I have a 2010 Vivid 5.1 with a steel 300lbs spring, i am only 56-57kg but the shock is still a bit too plush for my liking, mainly because they are put with forks which are really stiff. I find the shock bottoms out a bit harsh and maybe a bit to often. I've read the shock has...
  5. bighitben

Setting sag on 2010 Teams

Hey everyone, After getting my new ride i notice in my forks, even after getting a light spring, that i have about 20% sag when i want 30%. I realise i need to adjust the preload but am guessing this is an internal adjustment and there is no way of doing it externally. Now i am pretty...
  6. bighitben

DH 2010 Boot'r Team

This is my new ride i just got it yesterday, so stoked on it. Hopefully going out for a ride tommorow, if weather isn't too bad. It feels really nice, and looks sick, i just need to get the suspension set up well somehow. Thanks to Hornsby Cycles for getting it super quick. Frame: 2010...
  7. bighitben

NSW sold

not for sale anymore.
  8. bighitben

Northern Beaches area DH?

Hey everyone, I've been wanting to find some more DH tracks in the area to ride recently. I'm not just beginning, i am a regular rider in the area, but want to find some other trails to ride along with the ones i already know of. If you're a regular rider at somewhere like oxford falls it's...
  9. bighitben

Will Awaba be open tommorow

I was going to head up to Awaba tommorow from Sydney, and heard some national parks were going to be closed because of fire danger. Will awaba be closed? Thanks for any help. Cheers.
  10. bighitben

Next weekend's club round

Hey all, I read it in quite a few places but i'm just checking, i was told that the club round next weekend would be an interclub round with HMBA at awaba? But i've heard a few people still refer to it as at Ourimbah, so would just like to know which one. Thanks.
  11. bighitben

Lithgow DH State Champs

Hey guys & girls, Because of a sadly simple brake issue i decided not to do my race run, so took photos instead. Some of them turned out quite nice, others... total crap. Only have around 90-something shots, so sorry in advance if i missed you or took a shit one. Give me your email, number...
  12. bighitben

LOST Found Now

Hey guys, I've left my blue and white 661 Helmet, with white goggles (scott) at the Lithgow state champs today. They also had a pair of 661 gloves inside them aswell. I may have left it in the car park area, or somewhere around the finish line.. i'm not sure to be honest, but if anyone...
  13. bighitben

Short Oxford Falls Sesh.

Went to oxy shortly today with a mate, who filmed me do a few of the jumps and drops (not many). Not the best filming (:p) or quality, pretty shaky/blurry in some parts and very short.. but anyway. Planning on going with another mate in the holidays (lbroy) who is a pretty good film maker...and...
  14. bighitben

NSW Sold

Item: Fox Standard Knee & Shin guards (large) SOLD! Location: Berowra, Sydney Item Condition: Used, but in fine condition. Only cosmetic scratches. Reason for selling: Have new knee & shin guards, and really need cash ! Price and price conditions: $25 firm. Pick up is prefered. Extra...
  15. bighitben

NSW Sold

Item: Wooden kicker Location: Berowra, Sydney. Item Condition: Basically new, only used on 2 occassions. After it was first finished, and when we went camping for a mates birthday. Hasn't been touched for about 10 months. It had cobwebs on it. Reason for selling: It was a good little weekend...
  16. bighitben

Ourimbah Round 3, 26/4. (only 15 crap shots)

Well... i went down to the bottom for about 30mins and took some shots. Didn't get many, most of them total shit, some o.k, didn't really have much time to waste fiddling with the camera. So i did what i could. Only 15 shots, these are the only shots i have so don't ask if i have anymore or...
  17. bighitben

Port Macquarie DH ?

I go up to Port Macquarie quite often but usually i'm bored and have not much to do, so i'd like to know if there is any DH around. If anyone could give me a website for a club or PM me info about it if its secret then that'd be a huge help, or even better if anyone has past experience with...
  18. bighitben

Ourimbah DH

A self-filmed movie of me riding Ourimbah. Comments welcome, and tips on editing/riding. Except not "go faster pussy" because i know that and Max will tell me anyway :p. BTW its not really a promo vid i just couldn't think if anything else to put in, i would have put in 14 years old or...
  19. bighitben

Blueridge DH movie

Didn't have any plans today, couldn't go anywhere (parents were out). So i decided to just waste some time making a movie of myself at a local track. It was a pain in the backside to, cause i had to do it myself. Yep, slow music for slow riding i say. The movie itself i think is quite good...
  20. bighitben

The Turkey Run. Updated !!

Turkey run... trail log Before we start, i'd like to mention that we would love to have people come help building and riding with us, i obviously will not tell the exact location of the track but for those wanting to help it is in the Hornsby / Ku-ring-gai shire area and we would like people...