Next weekend's club round

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Hey all,

I read it in quite a few places but i'm just checking, i was told that the club round next weekend would be an interclub round with HMBA at awaba? But i've heard a few people still refer to it as at Ourimbah, so would just like to know which one.

Thanks.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
CCOMTB Rd 6 30-08-09

The club race will be held at Ourimbah so turn up as normal on Sunday, shuttles provided with the BBQ in full swing it should be a good day.

Roryt

Likes Dirt
Hey i am new to racing and have read the website but was wondering what are the costs if i just want to race are.
Thanks

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Hey i am new to racing and have read the website but was wondering what are the costs if i just want to race are.
Thanks
Painey is correct $25 race entry of which includes bus & trailor shuttles.

If you haven't a current MTBA licence there will be $15 fee for a day licence of which will include insurance cover.

Practice starts at approximately 8:45am once registered untill 11:45am with racing commencing at 12:30pm

Hope to see you on the day.

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ill take it saturday is private shuttles?, Ill be there saturday and sunday first time at ourimbah, will be on a 07 v10 with blue wheels feel free to say hi.

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Saturday is not an official practice day. The track is open any time for riding, doing practice on Saturday is of your own back.
May have a bit of a suprise on Sunday for you all so turn up to see if it is "who" I hope it is.

Last edited:

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Track maintenance

I will out at early Saturday morning setting up the track for Sundays race from 7am to 9am if you are riding please don't run over the top of me as my rake may attack you if I am knocked unconscious.

Take care Saturday if riding as Sunday will be a pisser of a day.