Search results

1. D

banshee scratch

Here's my new little park bike. 12" frame, 24" wheels. Real compact and heaps of fun :)
  2. D

dirtclowns: a journey into [14.7MB]

Here's a vid i made for a uni assignment late 2004. It's a little bit about our club, starring some of your favourite dirtclowns. Check it out... http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mountainbike/dirtclowns_journey_into_web_.avi If you're wondering the relevance of the gammin bit at the...
  3. D

I got my unicycle back...

Those who remember, 6 months ago i had my badass 24" unicycle pinched from my mate's place. If you didn't see it, it was pretty rad- around a $2500 build, so you can imagine i was pretty spewin'. Well an old lad came into the bike shop i work at yesterday and spotted the poster i'd made for it...
  4. D

Bent trailblades + Home-job camo lid

I hit my old grey Pryme DJ lid with the spray paint, it cost a fair bit for the paint and all the other crap. Bit dodgy, but i reckon it was worth it. :D. Oh yeah, i dunno if you can tell from the pics or not, but i just found out that the trailbrades on the DMR are bent, raked right...
  5. D

Effects of The Green Whistle

http://student.cqu.edu.au/~s0011077/johnno_greenwhistle.mov Right click, save target as. 3.8MB We had a force-em-backs session with the vortex at the beach on Sunday, my mate Johnno was trying a little too hard and dislocated his knee in a pretty bad way. The ambo's came down onto the beach...
  6. D

7" dual crown forks $500 +-

Boxxers, shivvers, x-verts, whatever. As long as they're in decent nick. 03 boxxer race seem the go, but i'll look into anything. PM me, it's for a mate.
  7. D

More stolen stuff...

Everyone... My dope arse unicycle got stolen. $2000+ build-up. Profile hub/cranks, primopro pedals. Wicked Grip-modded cro-mo frame. HS33's. SMO. It was pretty sick. I know it's not gonna get found by anyone on here so i didn't bother posting it in stolen stuff. Sucks huh?
  8. D

Pre-race drinks anyone?

9. D

BMX DJ comp on tv

Yesterday there was the Graphite Dirty Deeds BMX dirtjump comp on tv, channel 10 i think, anyone catch it? Man, aussies have stepped it right up. It featured a 360 suicide double barspin x-up from Cam White i think. Also the gnarliest backflip turndown i've ever seen.
  10. D

what came out of my leg

Hey everyone. Some of the old-skoolers might remember back in March last year i broke my tib/fib putting me foot down over a jump, and got a metal rod down the guts of my tibia. Well i finally got the rod out on wednesday, pretty paintful. I thought it was gonna be a sort of, in-out kinda...
  11. D

2003 DJ3: SOLD

Item 1: 2003 Marzocchi DJ3 Location: Rockhampton QLD Item Condition: Good as, a couple scuffs here and there Reason for selling: I snapped my frame Price and price conditions: $350, tell your friends. Extra Info: 130mm, long enough steerer for any bike. Pictures: PM ME Buyer pays...
  12. D

ATTN!! Townsville riders!!

Hey, I'm from Rockhampton and I'm going up to Townsville tomorrow (14th February) and i'll be up there for about 2 weeks. I've never been further north than Mackay, i've got no idea where anything is up there. Is there any Townsville crewers willing to hook a brother up? It's costing me an arm...
  13. D

Uni pride!!

Here's some pics of my unicycle... Specs yo'... Frame: GP Cro-Mo 24" Cranks: Profile 145mm Hub: Profile Uni Rim: SMO 24" 36H Spokes: DT Swiss Double Butted Black Pedals: Primopro Supertenderisers Saddle: GP/Velo DH Uni Brakes: Tektro V w/ custom stainless steel seat mount...
  14. D

BIGGEST HITTER OF THEM ALL! [w/ 5th Element]

I finally got the new forks!! This thing is a WEAPON! 8 inches front and rear baby!!
  15. D

new bike soon

This is the new bike i'm building up soon, I've got most of the bits. What do you guys reckon?? http://www.farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=2931
  16. D

Front QR Disc Hub

I want a FRONT QR DISC HUB. Good ones, cheap ones. I need somethin'. PM me
  17. D

888 availability

I back-ordered some 888's about a month and a half ago. Groupe Sportif said a month max, then I rang them last week and they said "Oh God, could be ages we've got no idea. At the very, very least 3 weeks, but probably more" ...gee thanks Did anyone else back-order some 888's for the second...
  18. D

DMR Rhythm

This is my new dirtjumper i got the Thursday before last. I chucked some old Z.5's on it and chopped the bars down, it's unstoppable!
  19. D

water gap

We found this little gap right after a XC race (i raced on the bike in the pic lol, great story that one). It was pretty scary cos just before it there's a small concrete block you've gotta hop, and my chain's been coming off heaps lately. So i had to get bulk speed, hop the block...
  20. D

Missing a Cannondale?

A fat kid came into the shop today with an older Cannondale, he got it off his cousin in Townsville for $100... :S - RED - Ballistic Carbons - Anodised purple rear brake arch - XT 9 speed - Deore Hub anything else you wanna know PM me. I just wanna find the real owner, he's had it for...