Search results

1. O

ride in Sydney

Hey, I'm coming to Sydney for a family birthday on the weekend of the 27 of March. I'll be staying in Hornsby and would love to go for a mtb or road ride whilst there. Anyone know where I could hire a bike ect.
  2. O

Looking for someone to ride with

Hey, I'm currently training for cape to cape in October and I'm looking for someone to ride with. Normally ride out in kalamunda. I have done the 4hr, garmin 50/50 and doing the 6hr with a mate on Sunday. So if anyone is keen to go for a ride hit me up. Cheers.
  3. O

Need help with bike choice

Hey, So I have been Looking at buying a 29er for a while now(currently riding a Giant XTC1 09). I live in perth and I am currently training for Cape to Cape in Oct. I ride mostly up in Kalumunda which is lots of single track fairly technical. My main use will be XC. I have come across...
  4. O

WTB Stryker TCS AM Race Wheel 2012

Hey all, I am looking at purchasing a set of WTB Stryker TCS AM Race Wheel 2012. Has anyone had any experience with these wheels? Also wondering on what size tyres will fit on them from smallest to largest? Cheers onrails
  5. O

Cape to Cape WA

Hey I am doing the Cape to Cape this week and was after some advice on what tires to run for the event? I know there is a lot of sand to ride through as well and hard pack ect. Cheers Onrails
  6. O

XC Fitness

Hey all, So I am pretty new here. I have decided to attempt the 100k dwellingup classic in september then in october complete the cape to cape. I have done the cape to cape about three years ago and loved it. Now after injury I am wanting to get back in to this fantastic sport. So what i...
  7. O

Forks for a giant XTC

Hey guys I have a 08/09 approx giant xtc 1 (red and silver version) it came with the reba remote lockout forks. They have packed it in now and I was wanting to get a replacement for for the bike. As I am a bit por atm I was chasing a second hand fork, What would you guys recommend for me...
  8. O

Giant xtc 08

Hey I have the above bike and the front fork seems to be fucked it has lost most of its travel and locks out over small bumps. tried putting air in both chambers but still same issue. What is my best option. the bike is my only mode of transport so I dont have the luxury of being able to send it...
  9. O

needing help

Hey I have just completed the cape to cape over here in wa and fucking loved it. In doing this ride I found I hammered my lower back to the point where I could not bare the pain much longer. I was riding a giant xtc 1. So my conclusion from this was that I was riding a hard tail and all...
  10. O

Melbourne spots

Does anyone out there know some good trails in melbourne or around melbourne. Also is there decent places to hire a good bike?
  11. O

I9 rims

hey I'm looking at buying a set of I9 all mountain wheels for my xtc1 I have read that review but just wanted some feed buy from you guys and how much you think I should pay for a set? Cheers M@