Search results

1. Lukez0r

Proposed MTB club for Warburton, Narbethong, Bunyip and surrounds

This is a great idea Geoff and good on you for looking in to it and doing the research. I would definately be interested in joining this club and paying the fees. These trail areas mentioned have so much potential. Cheers, Luke
  2. Lukez0r

delete plz xoxox

ah yep cool, u are going through a fair few bike bits! mine's in for fork/rear shock service and having some lower viscosity oil put in for the cold winter ahead heh i am keen as to check out the bottom section now, hopefully tomorrow might see ya there if you go down after school
  3. Lukez0r

delete plz xoxox

Ya mun I've been out twice during the week tho for a few runs but I haven't been down to the jumps area to see the work yet :P sounds epic and sorry to hear about the kona haha, what happened to your DH bike??
  4. Lukez0r

delete plz xoxox

Slats if I get my bike back from the shop tomorrow morning then I'll come out and see ya there
  5. Lukez0r

delete plz xoxox

Hey man I don't think they are burning off C10 area, it's not signed there. I was up there today doing runs and they were burning off around further north far away from where we ride anyway :)
  6. Lukez0r

delete plz xoxox

WTF... why are girls destroying everything geoff has worked so hard to build? I have no idea why they'd go to such extremes. As far as I know riders do not disturb them when riding and are courteous by slowing down when near them and all. Maybe set some land mines for their horses? see how...
  7. Lukez0r

delete plz xoxox

I'll keep an eye out if I go out before work Geoff, whereabouts did you lose it any idea?? Duggy yeah Red Hill is a fun track but it's a massively long crap shuttle and a bitch to walk up haha. Worth a few pushies though it's something different and fun!
  8. Lukez0r

delete plz xoxox

Gotta love shuttles! ;) I've noticed a lot of new people at the track... news is getting round! :P gotta give props to Geoff and the guys for the mega work done. I will give ya's a hand when I'm back next time guys.
  9. Lukez0r

DH and some freeride, golden hour.

That was amazing and the music was very well suited! keep it up! :)
  10. Lukez0r

2010 Mt Baw Baw snapss.

Thanks man one of me in there :D
  11. Lukez0r

Tom and I ride Red Hill

Hey man it's called Served, by Urthboy :)
  12. Lukez0r

Tom and I ride Red Hill

From Sundy, do not know where that forecast thunderstorm was, it was bloody hot! http://www.pinkbike.com/video/125705/ Can't embed this shi sorry... doesn't work.
  13. Lukez0r

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

It is a rotary... :confused: GOD12A is a very pretty car - but too much show and not enough go. It doesn't stand a chance against a 13B turbo.
  14. Lukez0r

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Here's my new toy - picked up from SA on the weekend. Couldn't resist getting another rotary after selling my first one. Goes like a cracker as is, but got some plans for it.
  15. Lukez0r

Mike Day Test shoot - by Clay Porter

Fark yeah! Must've been using a decent sized jib crane for those shots :eek:
  16. Lukez0r

Little Things You Hate

People who post status updates constantly on facebook about how crap their lives are etc etc... then someone asks what is wrong, and they say nothing is wrong. Piss me off dem muddafukkas! :mad:
  17. Lukez0r

good trails mount dandenong

Mount Dandenong/Doongalla ride thread: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?144549-Mt-Dandenong-Doongala-ride-day-Every-Sunday-From-Now-On More info there mate. Cheers.
  18. Lukez0r

Long Gully Ride Day - 14th

Thanks, yes a Dolly and Jib crane were used in a few shots. The tripod used is Velbon brand, but I do not recommend it as you cannot individually control pan and tilt resistance.
  19. Lukez0r

LONG GULLY RIDE DAY - 14th February 2010

Video: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?200233-Long-Gully-Ride-Day-14th&p=2123521
  20. Lukez0r

Long Gully Ride Day - 14th

Video from Sunday, enjoy! Cheers http://www.pinkbike.com/video/122749/