delete plz xoxox

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so everyone, whats news from doony....

oh yeah geoffrey, i did what you sed with pulling out one link, but yeah ill have to grab a new chain, coz it was streched, but it wasnt streched enuff to need a link out, like i sed, so ill grab a ned chain, and yeah, i might grab the rest of your chain tentioner.. :D

woody 14

Eats Squid
well then put a bigger ghost ring in.

was a good sesh today. i fianally gapped the new rock garden and also planned out another posabile new ending to second section.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that was the biggest you tool :p hahaha
plus im not trusting this one anyways, because i realy dont want to be riding it hard, when it snapps :p haha

BJ4D

Likes Dirt
finally made the big effort to push all the way up Ch 10 from the bottom.. but soooooooo worth it.
Props to the trail fairies on that sick track! :)

BJ4D

Likes Dirt
haha yeah i think thats the longest push run I've ever done!

I had heard the track was good but wasnt quite expecting the track to be THAT good!
Now I've just gotta find someone to drive me up to the top instead ;) lol

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah no shit, but if you hick wityh someone, its alright, but yeah just got to the top buy car, but also the good thing is that you get to see the track from a hole different way and angel and all :D so its good in a way aswell

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
Gotta love shuttles! ;)

I've noticed a lot of new people at the track... news is getting round! :p gotta give props to Geoff and the guys for the mega work done. I will give ya's a hand when I'm back next time guys.

Last edited:

woody 14

Eats Squid
ah cheers Luke i didnt see that little extra bit you put in. its all for fun and lets just hope have as much fun and respect the place as much as we do.

Also forgot to mention, i lost my ipod today so if anyone finds it can they please contact me. its a sliver 8gb nano with white head phones.

Last edited:

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah mate no worrys, not that ill be up there any time soon :p
oh i checked out you vidio luke on youtube, of redhill, that track loooks soo good, is it ??

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
I'll keep an eye out if I go out before work Geoff, whereabouts did you lose it any idea??

Duggy yeah Red Hill is a fun track but it's a massively long crap shuttle and a bitch to walk up haha. Worth a few pushies though it's something different and fun!