Search results

1. Jimmy_083

worst thing you have had fail while riding

Down at the local BMX track, with my old skool Haro. Basically, my handlebars were sitting loose in the stem (correct me if thats not where they go) and as I landed, my bars just slipped forward, not being able to hold my weight... Face plant/Chest plant/Knee plant/Palm plant
  2. Jimmy_083

Read this and comment!

Just make sure that you don't put your hand with no feeling on a hot stove!!! :eek:
  3. Jimmy_083

Hobo living on my downhill track

If you are worried about being jumped by a crack head or someone else a bit off the planet, just go riding with mates... If you go alone, and for some reason the guy living next to the track has bad intentions, no-one is there to back you up. If you ride with mates, at least someone is...
  4. Jimmy_083

Particle Collider Experiments... anyone else scared?!?!

I'm going to have to start up a "I survived LHC experiment" T-Shirt stand :p
  5. Jimmy_083

Dirt Jump Etiquette

Too true. About a year back, myself and a few mates were down at the local jumps...My 9 year old brother stumbled upon used syringe heaven...Lucky he didnt get spiked.
  6. Jimmy_083

Breaking News: Sam Hill Retired from Racing

HAHA good one mate. Had me going for a second there. Maybe he's gonna make a line of wooden framed DH bikes. :p
  7. Jimmy_083

The riding thread.

Tried to bunny hop over a 2 foot high concrete thinggy off of a 3 metre run up. Halarity resulted...:(
  8. Jimmy_083

freerider 2

imahero...you have created one of the most detailed freerider 2 tracks I have ever played. Its fun, but challenging at the same time. How long did it take you to think up, and draw!?!? Congrats :rolleyes:
  9. Jimmy_083

"Montauk Monster"

A dog with part of its mouth rotted away??? That would explain the 'beak'
  10. Jimmy_083

Stupid jokes people crack

Ive just gotta say...This thread has given me so many great things to say during awkward silences and so many stupid jokes to annoy my mates with... lol keep 'em commin guys :rolleyes:
  11. Jimmy_083

What do you do when your bored in class ?

Did this in science in year 8 when the teacher left the room. The whole class moved around and he had no clue wat was going on...lol:D
  12. Jimmy_083

What do you do when your bored in class ?

We've always got stupid flash games on USB's circulating the school. Latley though, people have taken to playing Quake, Halo and Soldier of Fortune using a LAN connection through the schools network. Its great. :)
  13. Jimmy_083

Stupid jokes people crack

Ive had a few chucklers thrown at me from my maths teacher: Algebra is x-iting I could go on and on about sequences They arent really jokes...more like funny phrases... :confused:
  14. Jimmy_083

helmet or no helmet?

I always wear a helmet. Would you prefer to wear a helmet, or land on your head after trying to 360 down a flight of stairs and not ride again due to the fact that the ambulance crew has to clean your brain off the pavement with a mop? :D
  15. Jimmy_083

help me id this mongoose **pics**

I was having the same problem as you trying to figure out what the name and year of the rustbucket that i got from a mate was. I sepnt hours trawling the net trying to figure it out and then i found bmxmuseum.com Turned out to be an early 90's Haro Sport.:D
  16. Jimmy_083

Bike Shop - Rip Off!!

I took my hardail into the shop where i bought it from with a busted rim. Now when i say busted I mean BUSTED!! Anyway the guy must have felt bad for me or something because he fixed it for me free of charge. When I first got the bike it had 1 free service garuanteed. I still have that...
  17. Jimmy_083

post up your bmx (s)

This is my old-skool Haro something-or-other...(early 90's Haro Sport??) Dodgy paintjob done by me in like 3 hours :D Everything is stock...i think