Search results

1. J

International Red Bull Bush Rangers 12 hour @ Jubberland 26 September

What can I say other than Red Bull are throwing their weight behind Endurance mountain cycling events. They have chosen Jubberland to be the venue. 10 am to 10 pm on the 26th of September. Entry prices are virtually free. All the trimmings of RB will be at the event village check out the...
  2. J

VIC Racing @ Jubberland ( Castlemaine ) Back to the Future 3 hr

We decided that couples get too cold in August if they don’t cuddle up. And you can’t cuddle up when you are racing the Duael . So we are moving it to a warmer date, Stay tuned. But seeing we had a date and a course we have decide to run Back to the Future, A pairs and solo race with everyone...
  3. J

Round # 7 Castlemaine RockyRiders " Jubberland Enduro " 28 th August

http://vimeo.com/26672748 It is on again, for the 7 th Year in a row. Support the Clubs who support "Not for Profit MTB Events". Ride round # 6 this week and make plans for round # 7 the details will be up on the rockyrider website shortly .
  4. J

Rain and wind has knocked over a significant amount of large and small pinetrees at moonlightflat. The trails are mostly blocked by downed timber. The land managers have yet to reopen the roads as fallen trees have cut access. It is not impossible to ride the network, just be prepared to...
  5. J

Castlemaine 6 hour. Entries close 18th August

RockyRiders 6 hour ( Jubberland ) Hey devotees of enduro racing, despite our wettest winter in over ten years, the course at Jubberland is looking tip top. No real muddy sections, just damp, some puddles and slippy in places. If you are thinking I cant deal with another muddy ride ( aka Chase...
  6. J

Mt Alexander DH runs Closed

Bad News chaps, the " illegal DH " runs on Mt Alexander are now Officially Illegal Our good friends in Khaki have released a media statement ( below ) and have promised a increased presence on the Mountain. Please I urge those of you who ride the mount to stop doing so. Parks are supportive...