Search results

1. Andobrahh

FOUND

Item: Stem to suit 35mm bars Location: Cairns but happy to pay post Item Condition: Prettyyyy Price and price conditions: <$100 Extra Info: Chasing between 35-40mm length and either black, orange or purple. Pictures: would be nice
  2. Andobrahh

Sold SOLD Brand new brakesets! Code RSC and MT7

Item: 2 complete brakesets, Sram Code RSC and Magura MT7 Pro. Location: Cairns but can post anywhere for $10 Item Condition: Maguras are brand new in the box, Codes came on a new downhill bike and taken straight off, not even bed in yet Reason for selling: Hope trumps Sram in my books, and...
  3. Andobrahh

30.9 I-beam Seatpost

Item: 30.9 ibeam seatpost with <250mm length left Location: Cairns, happy to pay post Item Condition: decent, going on a new bike Price and price conditions: Yes. Extra Info: Seems like the sort of thing I would have lying around for the last few years, but I don't so I'm hoping someone else...
  4. Andobrahh

FOUND 230x60ish Coil Shock

Item: Coil rear shock Location: Anywhere thanks to Aus post Item Condition: Pretty good, don't feel like sending it off for servicing anytine soon Reason for wanting: I was a better rider when I was a kid - I only used coil shocks when I was a kid - Coil shock will make me a better rider - Its...
  5. Andobrahh

FOUND 27.5 Non-boost 150-160mm Fork

Item: 27.5 Non-boost 150-160mm Fork, tapered steerer Price: thinking $200-$400 depending on what it is. Reason: Because I don't have one Location: I'm up in Cairns but happy to pay post if its within the price range Extra Info: Got a steal on an older Trance SX due to it not having a set of...
  6. Andobrahh

Rim width disparity - How far is too far?

I'm in the process of treating myself to a sparklier, more obnoxious sounding wheelset and have found myself fixated on one set in particular. However, without spending significantly more, I can only get them with a 26iw rear and 35iw front. My intention was to run a 2.5 rear tyre and either 2.6...
  7. Andobrahh

QLD FOUND Cranks! 104BCD 73mm

Item: Crankset to suit 73mm BB Location: Cairns but I'm in Brisbane for the weekend incase anyone happens to see this in the next 24 hours Item Condition: working Reason for wanting: For my old Sinister DNA Price and price conditions: Depends, prices are usually pretty good on here Extra...
  8. Andobrahh

Polished high rise 31.8 bars

Item: Polished/chrome handlebars Location: I'm in Cairns but happy to pay post Item Condition: they're for a bit of a wank build so want them to be pretty good, but I could get desperate Price and price conditions: depends Extra Info: Polished, 31.8, at least 35mm rise (hoping for closer to...
  9. Andobrahh

QLD SOLD 2021 Sram X01 Crankset - Brand New

Item: 2021 X01 eagle crankset Location: Cairns but easy to post Item Condition: Brand New in packaging Reason for selling: Trying to avoid another near death experiance Price and price conditions: $590 Extra Info: Replaced under warranty but I've got aluminium cranks on the bike now and they're...
  10. Andobrahh

Boxxer 27.5 lowers

Item: Rockshox boxxer lowers, ideally in white Location: Cairns but can pay post Item Condition: decent? Reason for buying: the lowers on my 26" fork have been molested by the previous owner to suit 27.5 wheels and I want to convert them somewhat properly Price and price conditions: fair...
  11. Andobrahh

FOUND

Item: 230 x 60 rear shock, ideally after a DB Air or X2 but would consider something different Condition: going on a practically brand new bike so would want it to be pretty good Price: As usual it completely depends, but I guess around $500? Location: Cairns but if you'll post it I'll pay...
  12. Andobrahh

SOLD FOUND Short 35 Stem

Item: Stem with 35 clamping diameter and no more than 40mm offset. Location: Cairns but if you can post it I'll pay Item Condition: needs to be schmick Price and price conditions: cheaper than a new one Extra Info: Just wanted to have a look if anyone had one on here before buying new...
  13. Andobrahh

Is Nomad a good idea?

Ive got the inevitable itch for a new carbon enduro and am considering scratching it with a Nomad 4. Im currently on an aluminium Torque which already far surpasses my skill level, this is purely just because I can and because I loved VPP downhill bikes when i was growing up. I dont have the...
  14. Andobrahh

QLD SOLD Fox Factory 36 air shaft 140mm

Item: 2020 Fox 36 evol air shaft Location: Cairns but easy to post Item Condition: As new, bought the 140 forks for a killer price and swapped out the air shaft to suit my bike Reason for selling: ^^ is there Price and price conditions: idk $50 posted? Extra Info: came out of 27.5 fox factory...
  15. Andobrahh

26" short travel forks with straight steerer sold found

Item: 1 1/8 steerer forks with 80-100mm travel Location: Cairns, if you can send them I'll pay for it Item Condition: Working Reason for selling: DJ bike Price and price conditions: depends what they are, thinking between $50-$300 tho I guess Extra Info: QR dropouts would be ideal but would...
  16. Andobrahh

Wanted: Fox RC2 40's - Preferably Kashima found sold

Wanted: Fox 40's! I am chasing Kashima but if anyone has a good set of recent model 40's for a good price I would snap them up too. Condition: Dont mind scratches, but mechanically they need to be good Price: Depends what you've got...send me an offer and we can haggle. Location: Im in Cairns...
  17. Andobrahh

Wanted: Dirtjump forks, 80-100mm travel, 20mm axle sold found whatever

Item: Dirtjump suspention forks, preferably fox but show me what you have Location: Cairns, but happy to pay for postage Item Condition: Doesnt have tp be brilliant, forks never are, but must be at least decent. Price and price conditions: Show my what you have, must be easily under $500...
  18. Andobrahh

Build a bike! Two frames with various price ranging build options, MUST SEE! SOLD

Introduction: Ok this thread is going to be a bit different to your standard for sale thread but here's how it works: I have two complete dirt jumpers that I have not been riding at all, my old one and my new one. The new one (the suburban) is literally brand new condition, not a mark on it or...
  19. Andobrahh

SOLD BRAND NEW condition - 2011 Transition Tr450 - A1 spec - $4500!! Its NEW!!

Item: 2011 Transition Tr450 polished (large) Location: Cairns but can organise postage at buyers expense. Item Condition: Absolutly 100% mint!! Bike has honestly only done 4 runs and was only on a very light downhill XC track with no rock gardens nor considerable jumps. Bike is in perfect...
  20. Andobrahh

Sold

Item: 2011 Transition Tr450 polished (large) Location: Cairns but can organise postage at buyers expense. Item Condition: Absolutly 100% mint!! Bike has honestly only done 4 runs and was only on a very light downhill XC track with no rock gardens nor considerable jumps. Bike is in perfect...