Search results

1. J

Norco Atomik

Hi farkiners I am considering buying a 2009 norco atomik later this year but have heard of their frames snapping and was wondering wether I should save up a bit more to buy a norco aline any opinions would be heaps appriciated
  2. J

Yangaburra du

hi farkiners I was just wondering if any of you guys and girls know of any downhill tracks in or around yungaburra
  3. J

iPod movies

ive downloaded something called xilisoft it downloaded the movie great but i cant transfer it over to my itunes any help?????????
  4. J

iPod movies

hi farkiners i was just wondering if any of you guys/girls knew how to put movies you alredy own on dvd onto your iPod cheers
  5. J

Cairns 4x

what age group is junior is it like 16 and under or something like that
  6. J

eastern distributers

please delete found a distributer
  7. J

yeti dealerships

hi farkiners i was just wondering if any of you guys/girls out their know of an online bike shops that stocks yetis??? cheers
  8. J

Norco Shore vs norco atomik

yer im leaning more to the atomik and just ride it on my hardtail
  9. J

Norco Shore vs norco atomik

hi farkiners i was wondering what bike would be better i pretty much only do downhill but the only thing stopping me from getting the atomik is the fact that i do a 30km ride every year. At the moment i have a hardtail that would probably be up to the job but im also looking at the long term for...
  10. J

Best Freeride / All Mountain Bike

go for one of the norco six bikes really graet bike
  11. J

hucking

this may sound stupid but what exactally is so bad about hucking??????
  12. J

favourite DH bike ever!

trek session 88 all the way!!!!!!!!
  13. J

Youtube/Videogoogle/etc. video thread

this isnt entirely dh but its a great mtb video trailer for new world disorder 9 never enough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfS7iKe9INQ
  14. J

stratford dh

hi farkiners i was riding around the other day when came across a dh track at stratford, cairns it was pretty run down and won't mention exactly where it is in case it's illegal but was just wondering if any people on farkin made it
  15. J

cairns dj

hi farkiners i was wondering if any of you guys/girls know of any sick djs in cairns cheers
  16. J

mini track

hi farkiners me and my mate are thinking of building a mini track on his land he has a short slope to begin with and where thinking of putting a little north shore drop off to kick things off into some doubles and berms and was wondering if any of you guys/girls had any tips on the north shore...
  17. J

Most unsuitable bike you have ever ridden.

my 75mm hardtail down a downhill track
  18. J

fav 09 bike?

hell yer that would have to be one of the slackest head angles ive ever seen
  19. J

favorite rider

whos your favorite rider and why??????? mine would have to be gee atherton and no it isnt because hes world champion its because hes such a versatile rider who can not only ride downhill well but can hold his own against some of the worlds best freeriders like at the red bull rampage
  20. J

tbsm prices

hi farkiners im thinking of buying a bike off tbsm around the middle to the end of next year and was wondering do the bikes usually go down in price by around august/september next year