Search results

1. J

Norco Atomik

Hi farkiners I am considering buying a 2009 norco atomik later this year but have heard of their frames snapping and was wondering wether I should save up a bit more to buy a norco aline any opinions would be heaps appriciated
  2. J

Yangaburra du

hi farkiners I was just wondering if any of you guys and girls know of any downhill tracks in or around yungaburra
  3. J

iPod movies

hi farkiners i was just wondering if any of you guys/girls knew how to put movies you alredy own on dvd onto your iPod cheers
  4. J

eastern distributers

please delete found a distributer
  5. J

yeti dealerships

hi farkiners i was just wondering if any of you guys/girls out their know of an online bike shops that stocks yetis??? cheers
  6. J

Norco Shore vs norco atomik

hi farkiners i was wondering what bike would be better i pretty much only do downhill but the only thing stopping me from getting the atomik is the fact that i do a 30km ride every year. At the moment i have a hardtail that would probably be up to the job but im also looking at the long term for...
  7. J

hucking

this may sound stupid but what exactally is so bad about hucking??????
  8. J

stratford dh

hi farkiners i was riding around the other day when came across a dh track at stratford, cairns it was pretty run down and won't mention exactly where it is in case it's illegal but was just wondering if any people on farkin made it
  9. J

cairns dj

hi farkiners i was wondering if any of you guys/girls know of any sick djs in cairns cheers
  10. J

mini track

hi farkiners me and my mate are thinking of building a mini track on his land he has a short slope to begin with and where thinking of putting a little north shore drop off to kick things off into some doubles and berms and was wondering if any of you guys/girls had any tips on the north shore...
  11. J

favorite rider

whos your favorite rider and why??????? mine would have to be gee atherton and no it isnt because hes world champion its because hes such a versatile rider who can not only ride downhill well but can hold his own against some of the worlds best freeriders like at the red bull rampage
  12. J

tbsm prices

hi farkiners im thinking of buying a bike off tbsm around the middle to the end of next year and was wondering do the bikes usually go down in price by around august/september next year
  13. J

kona bass vs norco empire 5

hi farkiners im thinking about upgrading my bike soon and was wondering what would be better a 09 norco empire 5 or a 09 kona bass i do dirt jumping and downhill. im kinda leaning towards the empire 5 cause it has more travel so better for dh
  14. J

bass drops

is a kona bass good for big drops like 2/3 metres and also downhill, freeride, dj etc
  15. J

kona bass travel

hi do any farkiners out there now how much travel a kona bass can take cheers
  16. J

cairns slopestyle

is there any slopestyle tracks in cairns?? and if so where???
  17. J

coilair

could you use a kona coilair for DJ just wondering cause in the ad for it theirs a guy getting some nice air but the bike doesn't look like a coilair
  18. J

eagle eye

what do you guys out there think of the movie eagle eye?????
  19. J

Stinky for anything

is a stinky good for everything?? like DH FR DJ XC etc...
  20. J

how long

hi ive been doing dh for while now and do it on a ht and have been wondering how long should you do it on a ht before upgrading to a full suss