Search results

1. iFinch

Towbar for 1990 honda civic

Wanted item/s: Towbar for ED civic, if anyone has one laying around! Condition: Any condition really, as long as its functional. Price and price conditions: Not really sure what theyre worth, Id like one for around $50ish if possible but open to offers Pictures: N/A Contact Details: PM or...
  2. iFinch

Installing a race on new forks.

Hey all, Im trying to install the race from my old forks onto my new ones, the problem is that im about 3cms from the bottom of the steerer tube and to get it to move any further im going to have to belt the f#%k out of it (something which I dont really want to subject my new rebas). Im...
  3. iFinch

NSW Deity Stem, White, Excellent Condition [SOLD]

Item has been sold. Item: White Deity Stem, 1 1/8 steerer size, 31.8 mm clamp, 50mm length. Location: North Shore, Sydney Item Condition: Excellent, only marks are where the steerer tube meets the stem. See Pictures. Reason for selling: Not being used. Price and price conditions: $80 ono...
  4. iFinch

Dealer lists

Hey Guys, Do we have any dealer lists on these forums, I cant find them if we do :rolleyes:. If we dont have a list could anyone tell me of some WTP dealers that they know of in Sydney. The WTP website lists dealers that dont seem to stock WTP, or stock a limited range :confused: I know...
  5. iFinch

Awesome riding jerseys anyone?

Hi, I spoke to a guy out at Manly Dam a while ago who had a Pink Floyd riding jersey on, he mentioned the name of a website (where he got it from) but the name of this site escapes me and I cant seem to find anything good on the net. Anyone know of any decent online stores? The ones at my...
  6. iFinch

Big Forking Upgrade

Hi Guys, Once again looking for your valued input onto these babies. Fox 32 F120's travel = 120mm weight = 1.68kgs cost = $1040 (tbsm) Fox Float 32 Travel = 140mm weight = 1.8kgs cost = $1040 (tbsm) Fox Vanilla Travel = 140mm weight = 2kgs cost = $900 (tbsm) Not sure...
  7. iFinch

RockShox Dart 3 - with pic

Hi all, My bike came stock with these babies and so far they have taken a decent pounding, but they're only 8 months old and are heaps stiff. I can twist the rebound adjust till the cows come home and they never seem to change. They have lockout so when im tarmac riding i turn the suspension...
  8. iFinch

Stem Rise

Whats the deal with stem rise? Im going to upgrade my current stem, I have no idea what brand it is, its long - 65mm maybe, thin and slants slightly upwards (sounds wrong doesnt it :rolleyes:). Needless to say it doesnt inspire my confidence. I was thinking of this baby...