Search results

1. kerr.box

post up your bmx (s)

08 colony endeavour my new 08 colony endeavour. RED specs are stock so they are on the website if you want to check. hope you like :D
  2. kerr.box

sold

very interested. i will check how much money i have in the bank and when my next paycheck is and get back to you. cheers :D
  3. kerr.box

Demo 8 with new upgrades

jakarta as in bali?
  4. kerr.box

post up your bmx (s)

i am in love with this bike. very well thought out. i like it very much. :D
  5. kerr.box

SOLD - 2008 Colony Endeavour

i am willing to buy this bike. and i have sent you a pm. conditionly sold i would say... :D
  6. kerr.box

Stp for BMX?

i have a stp for sale if you are interested? cheers
  7. kerr.box

riding shoes

i like to ride in supras. they are very comfortable and most of their shoes now have a re-enforced padding under you heel for extra comfort. and they are sexy. haha :D
  8. kerr.box

post up your bmx (s)

best looking bike ive seen in a while. great job looks really smooth. i love it :D
  9. kerr.box

sold

bump. please buy. need it gone.
  10. kerr.box

sold

bumpy bumpy.
  11. kerr.box

NSW Specialized P3 (Manitou Firefly Diabolus XTR Mavic 729 Hussafelt Dangerboy) - SOLD!

ha ha sooo many pictures. don't know which one to look at?
  12. kerr.box

post up your bmx (s)

i reckon a front purple rim would look so good. great bike though. looks fun. :D
  13. kerr.box

Lachie & Patto's World Cup Adventure *PART 2*

can you please lsit all the slateparks you went to on this trip. i nearly creamed when i saw that massive deep big bowl. :D
  14. kerr.box

sold

buy me b u m p t h i s u p to t t h e t o p
  15. kerr.box

sold

Item Description: Custom 06 giant stp 0 14.5' Item Location: Rye, Victoria Item Condition: In great nic. Just recently put together, rode it around 6 times and got over it. Everything works great and is a great bike. Reason for Selling: Converted to bmx Price and Price Conditions: SOLD...
  16. kerr.box

Sold. So sad.

hey mate. i am just wondering. but is there something going on with this bike because there doesnt seem to be any bb or sprocket or chain or brake cable and the forks look a bit weird? is there something wrong with this bike that i should know about? cheers jack
  17. kerr.box

odessey twisted pc pedals

i dont own a bmx yet but i am hoping to get one soon. yeah i live in rye and am a rye bowl local. also have a stp0 for sale if anyone who reads this s interested. haha :D
  18. kerr.box

yeah i got them off a mate who works there for wholesale price. (lucky me). :D yeah we should ride together one time maybe. where abouts do you live??
  19. kerr.box

yes they are definetly wort it. i have some and i love them to death. great grip. great looks and i must say. not great for pedal grinding hahaha. but i dont know where to pick them up. i just got mine from sealys (local dealer). cheers
  20. kerr.box

SOLD - 2008 Colony Endeavour

hey mate do you have a weight for thhis puppy:cool:. very interested in this beauty. :D:D