post up your bmx (s)

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha carbon fibre spacer :p surprise surprise. How long before the modification bug starts again? I'm loving the stealth black goodness of it.

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm definitely not worthy of the bike but I'm pretty determined to give it a good go. It's stock. I've just ripped off the decals, whacked a CF spacer on it and cut the seatpost in half so far.

I had dreams of building my own bike ground up but the $2k+ wishlist freaked me out. I looked at heaps of other completes which I thought looked way too try hard (trying to look "custom") so I went for the subtle Apex which was the only bike in the shop that wasn't screaming at me.

The parts on it are already great so I doubt I'll be modifying the bike too much. Here are the parts which are generic though and might end up being replaced one day:

No brand stem: 315g
Tyre front: Kenda K1041 20" 2.25"
Tyre rear: Kenda Kontact 20" 1.95"
Crankset: 175mm 3 Piece Tubular Chromoly Cranks (not weighed yet)

I'm not a fan of the Kink Alpha Grips either and I'd like some smoother rolling tyres (ASM's?). Can't get over how expensive some 20" tyres are, they're even more expensive than 26" triple compound MTB tyres! It's a plain rip off!!!

Borci88

Likes Dirt

Few updates.

Cant decide what to do with it now, maybe put some Stolen cranks on it, only real part other than the stem, thats generic.

No idea for what colour combo to go anymore, If I go white and purple then it'll clash with the gold.

But yeah for now, I like it :)

P.S Im not updating the seat!! :D

LowDrag

Likes Dirt

scerbos for now,something different. they hunch me over a little bit but they feel sweet.

nothing else has changed,need some new grips.the ati ones i found in the shed are pure hell.

<|StreetMeat|>

Likes Dirt
scerbos are diffrent on everyones bike in my opinion. some i like, some i dont. i pefered ur slams. as for the apex and the whole 78 thing what about the naked chick?

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^ Would you rather a large dick on his wall?

I will admit though, it is kinda weird looking, along with the toys...

Belle

Eats Squid
those kinks look dialed out of the box
cool room as well.

I dig those scerbs just get rid of that horrible stem.
tuned my bike so it should run smooth for a while.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks different every time you post that Bil, do you even ride the Subrosa anymore? :p

In other news, I'm in desperate need of a sprocket, something around the 25-28 tooth mark, bolted. Anyone got anything?

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
painted my frame forks and bars in white today after the translucent blue didnt work out, looks sexy, will post some pics up after i put my female rear axle in, yeww!

also i need to sell my ti axle asap! will be cheap! anyone with profile hubs, please buy it!

cheers