Search results

1. kerr.box

sold

Item Description: Custom 06 giant stp 0 14.5' Item Location: Rye, Victoria Item Condition: In great nic. Just recently put together, rode it around 6 times and got over it. Everything works great and is a great bike. Reason for Selling: Converted to bmx Price and Price Conditions: SOLD...
  2. kerr.box

Which Bike?

I am unsure in which bike to get. I like both bikes very much and think they both look sick! But i need some opinions on the specs and maybe fi you have ridden or own either of the bikes. I am tossing up between an 08 Eastern Jane in Red or a 09 We The People Recon in clear raw. Here are...
  3. kerr.box

skateparks

does anybidy know of any quality skateparks within driving distance (no longer than 2 hours) away from frankston. like top notch pro standard skateparks? :D
  4. kerr.box

new bike

I am wondering what type of bike to get as i am really into street park and bowl, and a little bit of dirt jumping. I was wondering what type of bmx to get? Any feedback will be well apreciated. Oh and my price range is aorund 850-1000. :D
  5. kerr.box

new bike

hey guys i am currently getting over riding down hills on my mountainbike so i have decided to get a bmx. coz i love the skatepark and bowl... any ideas for a new bike. i have a reasonably good skill level. any replys will be taken in. :D
  6. kerr.box

new hubs or new wheelsets

I currently am happy with my rims i just dont have changable rotors, and i would like to change from 160mm rotors to 8' rotors. but i cant because of my lock on rotors. I want to know if i should buy new wheelsets and start from there or if i should just get new hubs and relace my spokes and...
  7. kerr.box

Hayes Stroker

does anybody have any hayes strokers? coz i am thinking about buying some and i want to know if they are any good? if you have them post up a pic of them on your bike. to see what colours they suit. thanks guys :D
  8. kerr.box

Rye Bowl Vic

Does anybody on this website ride the rye bowl much because it is a great bowl and is heaps of fun. Some days there are Pro Riders there... I have soo much fun riding it and once you can get air over the coping it opens up a whole new level of riding to you. Come down and check it out. I will be...
  9. kerr.box

ramp fest

does anybody know anything about this new thing called ramp fest. I was just googling random stuff in class today and then i googled ramp fest, and it came up with ramp fest-the new shed. does anybody have any idea when this great thing is going to open. cheers jack :D