new bike

kerr.box

Likes Bikes
hey guys i am currently getting over riding down hills on my mountainbike so i have decided to get a bmx. coz i love the skatepark and bowl...
any ideas for a new bike. i have a reasonably good skill level. any replys will be taken in. :D

scotte watson

Likes Bikes
hey man
there are some sweet bmx's out there
but i recommend mby a subrosa, fit co, eastern and if you have the money get a Sunday bmx!

hope that helps

Mat_P

Likes Bikes
it might be a better idea to ask about bmx's in the bmx section of the forums...im sure they would be alot more helpful.

Chuteboxe

Likes Bikes
Tempered!!!

Get a tempered Frame of my mate Matt, and build it up from there!
Failing that, Colony make some awesome complete bikes. You can order a bike through RIDE ON in West End Brisbane, http://rideonbmx.com.au/ (shameless plug):)

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Yeah man seriously ask in the bmx section as you will get a better response than in here.

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate get a hard tail like an stp or somthing their good as for park
stp stands for Street Trail Park

ACNRS

Likes Dirt
you should check out the new giant method range there prices range from about $300 to $1200. they are reasonably light and ride well, they look pretty good aswell.

grundy

Likes Dirt
i lol'ed at that... STP are shit, sort of heavy
yep just like all of the 1000's of bike riders that own one, they are great bike, if not they wouldhave gone out of production years ago, and they wouldn't appear in every second bike shop that you go into.

you had it coming

Lorday

Eats Squid
Eastern Traildigger 24"
Gives you a more munoveable bike than a MTB, but you won't get that huge differnece from you DH bike going down to a 20".
FULLSTOP, no more replies required.