Search results

1. madm3chanic

cotic rocket / Starling swoop

theres something special about finding people talking about my frames when im not around... :)
  2. madm3chanic

NT Remove

Size What's the axle types mate? You'll struggle to sell them without telling us what they are!
  3. madm3chanic

*recovered :)*: Descendence Haze custom hardtail PLEASE HELP!

this bike was stolen yesterday from Glebe, NSW by a young man (maybe 21 years old). he has been seen riding it around. this is a one-off frame build by Descendence, there has been no other frame made like it- it has distinctive cut n' welded seatstays and one-off CNC machined dropouts (see...
  4. madm3chanic

VIC Chinese carbon wheelset SOLD

hey mate, with the 12mm converter for the rear, does it change it to a 12mm x 142mm thru-hub? thanks
  5. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

its got 370mm chainstays. verry short.
  6. madm3chanic

cromo single speed dually DJ/slopestyle frame- Descendence

thought id just kinda shamelesly show off my handmade bottom bracket pivot DJ/street dually. 100% cromo frame construction, replaceable oil-impregnated nylon main pivot bushes, titanium bolts and shock axles, 6lb flat frame complete. this one got 370mm chainstays, and a 69 degree head angle...
  7. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

finished a few frames this week for cotts cycles...hope they're cuttn the mustard :) the first two are the dirt/park cromo hardtail im doin, the Haze, got 360mm chainstays for unheard of rotatey-ness, and its 4.2lbs :) the last two images are of the second version of the single speed...
  8. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

by faaarr tougher than any frame iv ever made, so yeah i recon it'll last the count ;)
  9. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

hey buddy long time noe speak! pretty much ran outta moneys n a fairly serious way recently due to all the framebuilding and moving house and my car destroying a head gasket on the way to a race, all my bikes are shitting themselves....situations gettin a lil bit dire! ;)
  10. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

hahahaha just for the record, that ugly mug aint me, ncase anyone thought it was ;)
  11. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

re the BB height, its 25mm above the rear axle-front axle line. 100mm BB shell cause i wanna. 1.5" headtubes are easy enough, ill just get em lathed up. just gotta find out the correct dimensions/tollerances. there is dome head nuts comin, got em re-made. great minds think alike lol...
  12. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

i made it for someone else dude, lol ask him!
  13. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

Is the back bolt on the top link another option or just for bracing? its where the top of the shock goes- its floating between the swingarm and the link What affect does the chain(pedalling have)? its got a fair whack of pedal kickback at full travel but fuck all at minmal squat Anti...
  14. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

well, this one was bought before i made it, so anytime i guess... ;)
  15. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

Akuma arrives here she is nearly at last. was an issue with the anodising thats got me needing to re-make the top links and bottom link, but its about done. taken me over a year to design and make this here beasty- complex design, many many delays, and one very patient Graham has lead to...
  16. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

ahhhh i geddit! yeah you mean the old DH frame. the head angle was too slack, re-made one to 64 degrees which is about right. smashed good an proper during the state champs! first the boxxers blew and colapsed, lead to a crash which broke a CNC'd bit on bth sides right thru on the swingarm...
  17. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

oh yeah, has anyone got squidy's email? im tryn to get him but the listed contact is bouncing back.
  18. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

whatcha mean "issues"? had a few issues with the CNC machining on the official DH launch delaying things abut 6 months(!), apart from that, all goin ok here. finished the first AM frame btw, makin two frames with more or less identical geo to gauge the difference. the one i finished...
  19. madm3chanic

my homemade DH frame

yeah thet'd be nice...then i wouldnt be completely broke all the time lol.