Search results

1. frostyking54

Jindabyne/threadbo photos

Just a few pictures from jindabyne and threadbo on our last holiday.
  2. frostyking54

The banning thread

ok so i saw this on another website and thought it might also work here. The rules are you ban the person above you for any reason you want eg you could ban me because you had a bad riding day today. Lets keep it simple and fun no harsh comments. Ban away :):):)
  3. frostyking54

worst stacks

Recently i broke my ankle in 2 places from a bad mountain bike stack screwed myself pretty badly so i was wondering what the worst stacks you guys have had. Post em up here
  4. frostyking54

Metal heads unite

Heres a reach out for all the metal heads on this website. Post anything metal, your favorite band, singer, guitarist or upcoming gigs your going to or watever Metal 4 Life
  5. frostyking54

xbox 360 or PS3?

heyy i have an xbox 360 and my mate has a PS3 i think the 360 is beta wat do you think?
  6. frostyking54

ohh well

just took my bike in for a service smashed de-railer caught in the spokes, smashed $150 worth of de-railer ohh well ill be riding again on tuesdai
  7. frostyking54

camera?

heyy i want to start taking some pictures of me and mi mates when we go riding i dont want like a pro camera or anything just something like a cheap digital SLR camera
  8. frostyking54

seat up or down?

Lately i have been riding with my seat post fully down but a friend of mine told me to put it up a bit more, so i did and it seemed to help alot, i just wanted to see what you think about where to have your seat post for downhilling.
  9. frostyking54

favorite rider of all time

ok so you guys should know how it goes put down your favorite rider of all time past and present and maybe even future. Whether it be DH, FR, Street, Dirt, XC, BMX, Road wateva put it down. ill start off with the obvious 1, Sam Hill best rider ever to walk this earth :D
  10. frostyking54

most hated bike of all time

lets try find the most hatedd bike of all time lets see what you guys think! :D
  11. frostyking54

fav 09 bike?

post up your favourite bike for 2009 here :D mines prob the new iron horse sunday so far lets see what you guys think!
  12. frostyking54

full face?

heyy i have a medium mace full face and am thinking of getting a new one i just dont really like the mace ones and dont want to spend a fortune on a new full face. any suggestions?:)
  13. frostyking54

triples?

heyy my kona stinky dee-lux has fox 36's if i was thinking of getting some triples which ones would you reccomend? i dont really like the look of the black 888 and havnt really thought of anything else. thanx guys
  14. frostyking54

brakes

heyy i have a pair of Hayes HFX hydrulic brakes. Theve been working alright for me i suppose but i dnt really like them and am thinking of gettin some juicy 7's or something. Has anyone else had problems with hayes brakes or any ideas for new brakes?
  15. frostyking54

the bike shed wollongong?

heyy is it true that the bike shed mortdale is moving to wollongong? some people have sid its jst a spoof just wanted to see what you guys think :)
  16. frostyking54

fox 36 or totems?

heyy mi mate said he was thinking of trading me my fox 36 vans for rock shock totems for my Kona Stinky dee-lux i dont know if he was serious but if he was wat do you think i should do? give me your ideas :) thanx
  17. frostyking54

Kona Stinky 2005

heyy this is my 05 kona stinky Dee-lux i got it a few months ago now. Does anyone have any ideas for improvements for this bike? Its all stock besides the new fox 36's and some new grips. Spec list: Rear Shock- DHX 4 Fork- Fox van 36 FD- Shimano Deor Lx RD- Shimano Deor Xt Brakes- Hayes...
  18. frostyking54

Noobi =]

heyy i just activated my profile after lots of impatiance trying 2 find that frggin email :mad: lol anywayy im declan i got a kona stinky nd ride up mt keira most dais :cool:
  19. frostyking54

hey

herrrrro gwlydhgsdapivbadpbadpivbapva