worst stacks

frostyking54

Likes Bikes
Recently i broke my ankle in 2 places from a bad mountain bike stack screwed myself pretty badly so i was wondering what the worst stacks you guys have had. Post em up here

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Use the search button, there's heaps of threads already on this.

Been a few like this in the last few days that have been locked too.

expect the same to happen to this

-Elliot

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive been close as to death because when i broke my neck i was by myself at a cemetery uncounsious after i stacked and luckly someone found me. if it wasnt for them i probly would have been farked even more

When your out filming and your warming up or getting used to the jump peolpe tend to say "dont film this one it just a practice." Thats when i think your most likely to stack. So next time your out filming and someones says that. Film them because you never no what might happen.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive been close as to death because when i broke my neck i was by myself at a cemetery uncounsious after i stacked and luckly someone found me. if it wasnt for them i probly would have been farked even more
you're having a competition to see who has had the best injurys?

Who's the shittest rider?

and who's the biggest daredevil? :D

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well i wouldnt say im a shit rider, and im not trying to brag or anything
no not at all :p

well, i landed on my head from a 30ish foot road gap, its all technical and stuff before it goes something like, drop to off camber thingy to ditch to another ditch to another ditch which you can jump but after seeing someone fly into a tree i didn't really want to try. so anyway i crashed the road gap once but was ok, then landed it twice :D. then ended up landing on my head and shoulder snapping my collour bone and fukin up my neck.

but she sweet now :).

happy_heretic

Likes Dirt
Well nothing broken but thought that it would do. if u zoom in u can see the bone :p

ended up with 7 stitches but its taken a good month and a half to be pretty much healed cause its on the movement part.

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ended up with 7 stitches but its taken a good month and a half to be pretty much healed cause its on the movement part.
Only seven:p I currently have a broken elbow with 18 stitches. Yes i know ben you broke your neck dont quote me and brag, which you most likely will:eek: