Search results

1. R

Albury/Wodonga DH riders

Hey mark in happy to help out. I have no idea what you would like me to do though, so just let me know. :) Dale.
  2. R

Albury/Wodonga DH riders

helping Hey, this is Dale, im happy to help out whenever, as its heading into the cooler months its becoming a great time to get some serious work done. A mountain Bike park on huon hill would be a fantastic idea i think, but the chance of it becoming a VDHS round in the next few years is...
  3. R

Post your NORCO

My sassy http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?199276-Custom-sasquatch The bike handles dh really well, loving it at the moment.:D :D
  4. R

Mt Beauty

Hey mate did you get and of no.906 in hardtail class? I was on a silver norco sasquatch with 888s. Wearing a black and white oneal gear. dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com Thanks mate
  5. R

Vic DH Mt Beauty

Hey mate looked through all your photos and i cant seem to find any, if you get a chance could you see if there is any of no. 906 on a silver sasquatch hardtail with 888s i was wearing black and white oneal gear, Thanks.
  6. R

DH 2007 NS Bitch

Hey mate that is awesome. I bet the boxxers would feel great on it. How much does she weigh?
  7. R

DH 1 large supreme, no beef/onion. NEW MENU

That is sweet. I really like all the small touches that make it just that bit better, hope rotor, red gear cable, red chainring bolts. Ride her hard.
  8. R

Custom sasquatch

I actually do dh on this and the forks ride awesome. The geometries of this frame really suit 150mm+ forks and i got these for a great price. I had some pikes on it but pulled them off straight away cause they felt crap. I also usually run dx pedals when racing the v8s are just so i can ride...
  9. R

Custom sasquatch

Frame - 2008 norco sasquatch medium Rear shock - My big hairy legs Front shock/fork - 2009 marzocchi 888 rc3 wc with a ti spring Handlebars - Deity Dirty thirtys Stem - Gravity- Rawed Headset - Da bomb nuclear Grips - Spank lock ons Saddle - Norco Seatpost - Syncross Front brake - code 5 Rear...
  10. R

Identiti Krisis

Hey Farkiners, I am currently looking at buying a new hardtail frame for practically everything. I like to ride a bit of street, dj, 4 cross and lots of downhill. I have been looking on the net at new frames and think a Sasquatch seems alright but i saw an identiti krisis and the theory of this...
  11. R

Norco Atomik......Almost

update Hey jared dont you think its about time you put some new pictures up????
  12. R

VSS Round 2 Yackandandah, will now send out pictures

906 and 654 Hey mate would you please have and photos of no. 906 in hardtail class? b&w oneal gear on an 08 sassy with boxxers? And would you have any of no. 654 rainbow fox jersey and blackshorts fox rampage helmet on a b&w 09 glory email dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com Thanks mate
  13. R

VDHS yack rnd 2

Muchly appreciated Jared. Some good pictures. Congratulations on your win, number 1.:D
  14. R

Yackandandah Pics

hey mate no. 906 b&w oneal gear 08 norco sassy with boxxers dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com Thanks
  15. R

Big hill round six race/Q. pics Photobucket link up

mt beauty pics Hey mate can you send me the pic of no. 638? dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com Thanks
  16. R

Big hill round six race/Q. pics Photobucket link up

no. 638 b/w glory dh1 b/w oneal gear dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com thanks
  17. R

Mt Beauty Race Day Pics

Hey mate no. 638 black n white glory dh1 black n white oneal gear email dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com thanks
  18. R

You Yangs Pics (& some Baw Baw ones)

hey mate 09 glory dh1 black and white black and white oneal gear #638 cheers
  19. R

You yangs round 5 race pics

hey mate no. 638 black and white oneal gear 09 glory dh1 black and white email dale_lumsden69@hotmail.com
  20. R

Norco Atomik......Almost

Atomik Hey lockley, nice bike, its a shame about the rider though. lol. jks. Get some codes. one thing about that bike is that it rides really well. it is always running perfectly (except when you had blown up boxxers) but its a sweet dh bike.