Search results

1. jamierouse

hays rotor avid pad-calipers possible?

hey bud.. check these guys out.. me and my mate just got some and they are very well made and very good price (bottom crown/steerer & top crown/stem worked out around the $300 mark!!!). make the 40's even stiffer and slightly lighter. The quality is 10x the quality of the original fox stuff...
  2. jamierouse

Zumbi F44 ti

Yeah bro, jump on that zumbi!! I want one too they have sick geo' and ti hardware. You will find that they are doing really well in europe as well so no reason not to get one. If you get one before me I'll be jealous as hell. Good luck..
  3. jamierouse

Kurrajong WSMTB DH Sept 2008

Hey man really awesome photo's, do you have any more of 289 and 293?? Would be gratefull.
  4. jamierouse

portland(nsw) free ride( drops pics now up

yeah bro, me and the rodent will come past this weekend and have a hit and take some snaps.
  5. jamierouse

Kurrajong NSW WSMTB Round 5 Sunday 21st

Thanks for a good day people, nice and technical with it being so dry and loose, had a blast.
  6. jamierouse

Which Bike is Better

Both good bikes bud. I think if you can afford a V10 then it would be great if not you wont be dissapionted by a glory they were both very popular and successfull at stromlo WC.
  7. jamierouse

Goggles?

Hey bud, I have a pair of thor hero goggles that are a great goggle, but I dont like wearing goggles if I can avoid it. However I got poked in the eye by a random stick hanging on the trail the other day and have started wearing them again. What I am saying is that you do not get another...
  8. jamierouse

Anyone been to coronet peak in NZ?

Make sure you are fit as it is a long and tiring run to be doing all day, kind of like Thredbo. Some of the doubles are big too, One dollar rodent concussed himself too!!! Haha, good effort bro.