Search results

1. wolf2560

Sold!!!!!!!

Item: Glory 1 Location: Campbelltown Item Condition: new Reason for selling: got it then it sat there so selling Price and price conditions: $4000 nowwwwww $2450 :O plus all paper work Extra Info: weight of it is 16 kg light for dh bike Pictures: will put on later today...
  2. wolf2560

sold

Item: norco bigfoot plus craftworks 4x Location:campbelltown Item Condition: good a couple of scratches but both good bikes Reason for selling: 2 many bike :( Price and price conditions: $700 would pefer pick up Extra Info: slr cranks saint brakes simano rims v10 red peddles if...
  3. wolf2560

NSW NORCO ALINE PARK 09 custom sold !!!

Item: NORCO ALINE PARK 09SOLD !!!!! Location:Campbelltown Item Condition:like new Reason for selling: bills and havn't used in 5months Price and price conditions:SOLD!!!! Extra Info:not standerd cause didnt like the standed one and only built near the end of last year Pictures:pick has...
  4. wolf2560

NSW THE ink Fullface 09 or 08

hahha deleted cause got one then
  5. wolf2560

DH my norco Aline park 09 "NEW PICS"

Got this parts from mortdale and other places Frame - new norco aline park 09 Rear shock - 09 fox dhx 3 Front shock/fork - boxxer teams 07 with wc stickers to go with frame Handlebars -Syncros bulk 201 Headset - e13 Grips - ODI Ruffians Saddle - FUNN Skinny RL Saddle Seatpost -...
  6. wolf2560

gamut p40

hey i have been using the p4 0 for a month and i dont relay like it how much would i get for it if i sold it or what could i swap it for ??? :confused:it curenty runs a 38toothed chair ring so can some one help me out here dan heres some pics
  7. wolf2560

my bits and part dh bike

this is my iron horse mexican special cause all the parts are from south of the border haha and i built it for $1700 atm but its going up with new parts:eek: well heres the parts Frame – 04 sgs team iron horse Rear shock - Manitou 6 way 7.5'' travel shock Front shock/fork - 05 Manitou...
  8. wolf2560

does any one know how to get off disc brakes

hey i stuffed up my disc brakes and tryed to screw it off but 3 wouldn't come off and i took it to the local bike shop and they couldn't get it off to and said to try and cut it off so if anyone had any ideas im all ears ;)