Search results

1. METHOD

Forgotten Victim Crack?

Hey, my mate recently bought a Victim and after 3 months and 2 days he has bent the forks forward, D shaped the rear wheel and cracked the frame under the headset. Has anyone else experienced anything like this on Forgotten?
  2. METHOD

Rims for Downhill

Hey guys, I need some help on what rims I should buy for a V10, it would help if you have had experiences with the rims named.
  3. METHOD

QLD 2006 Bighit $2000 Fox 40's ***SOLD***

Item: 2006 Specialized Bighit 3 Location: Atherton, Qld Item Condition:Reasonable Reason for selling:Need $ Price and price conditions:$2000 w/ fox 40's, or $1800 w/ Marzocchi Shivers (**Will post at buyers expense**) Extra Info:NEED THIS GONE ASAP!!! Prefer not splitting unless I can find...
  4. METHOD

QLD WTB cheap road bike

I need a cheap road bike of any kind to ride from Cairns to Brisbane.
  5. METHOD

Skate Park Sesh

This is some photos I took on my SLR of a couple of mates.. (Im a beginner at SLR's, Sorry about the cracked lens) Positive comments only please! And one random one of my dog..
  6. METHOD

Graphics

Hey all you Farkiners, I dont know if this is in the right area but...What graphics would you like to see on a downhill bike? (I am sponsored by a graphics shop and I get free wraps) Positive comments only!
  7. METHOD

New-Years Ride

Anyone wanting to come to the New-Years Mt Baldy ride?? Pm me for location and date.
  8. METHOD

Giant Glory Poll

What coloured glory looks better or you would rather own??
  9. METHOD

Photo Editing

Hey everyone, If anyone wants photo's edited I will edit them and send them back to you.
  10. METHOD

Marzocchi Shivers

Has anyone on Farkin used shivers? If so could you please give me a bit of a review, I'm getting a free pair of shivers and I was going to use them on a freeride bike.
  11. METHOD

Finger Bike Shocky Designs

Does anyone know any fork designs for a 100mm travel fork or such (the simpler, The better), I'm making a prototype finger bike and need help to make forks, rear shock, etc. I might draw up a little plan for all to see. Comments or theories are welcome.... :) (Don't know if this should be...
  12. METHOD

Sponsorship Proposal

Does anyone on Farkin know how to write a sponsorship proposal?? Any help would be appreciated, so please comment or Pm me.
  13. METHOD

Specialized Bighit FSR 3

Heres my 2006 bighit3 It's for sale too. :)
  14. METHOD

WTB: Downhill Bike FOUND!!!!!!!! Please move!

FOUND!!!!!!!!!! Item: V10, Sunday Expert, etc. Location: Prefer Queensland but may take Australia if bike is cheap. Item Condition: Any as long as its not cracked or bent. Price and price conditions:Max: $2,000 inc. postage if possible Thanks, METHOD
  15. METHOD

Technical Downhill

The smoothest rider through a technical part of a track (e.g. Berm, Drop, Rock Garden, etc.) *Possible Tag Teaming*
  16. METHOD

Does anyone know if you can buy spare DW links??

I'm buying a mates bike and the DW link is broken on it, so I was wondering if I can buy a new part or if someone had a spare one that I could buy. (The bike is a 2007 Ironhorse Sunday Expert) Thanks
  17. METHOD

QLD SOLD Please Delete

SOLD Please delete
  18. METHOD

Cable Camera

Does anyone on Farkin know how to setup a good cable cam??
  19. METHOD

"Blue Ramp" Gap

This is a gap on a downhill track that we ride on,it has a 2.5m drop and a 2m gap into a steep landing... (I'll get more pictures tommorow when we go up to ride) Please comment :)
  20. METHOD

My friend on Mt. Baldy dh (stacking)

This is my friend that crashed into a stump after doing a gap on a old repco... Title: Jake Stacking Bike related or general: Bike Related What the video contains: A crash Video length: 24 seconds Song: Doomsday (Atreyu) Link: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MUYKUNDzwoU