Giant Glory Poll

What is the Better colour???? (pictures included)

• The Red Rampage

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Purple People Eater

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • The Green Machine

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • The Golden Glory

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staunch

Eats Squid
Seriously, find something better to do.
Hate to break it to you but no-ones really cares

Last edited:

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seriously, find something better to do.
Hate to break it to you but no-ones really cares
If you dont stop I will e-beat you up, you have been warned.
Dude hate to break it to you but this is the internet and no one really cares about your e-threats. You have been warned.

Ozza

Eats Squid
Unless you want to fork out hundreds of dollars on getting your rims anodised along with your frame profesionally sprayed then this whole thread is a waste of time. Actually it is a waste of time as they all look shit!

Paddyboy

Likes Bikes
Unless you want to fork out hundreds of dollars on getting your rims anodised along with your frame profesionally sprayed then this whole thread is a waste of time. Actually it is a waste of time as they all look shit!
Whats your point mate? seriously if the guy wants to ask the members here what colour they prefer and if he wants to modify his bike in such a way thats hes decision, if you dont like the thread then dont bother posting this negative crap thats going to do no good to anyone.
im not very impressed by your commens seeing as your a senior member of these forums and not setting a good example. sorry to sound oldschool but have a little respect.

Staunch

Eats Squid
Dude hate to break it to you but this is the internet and no one really cares about your e-threats. You have been warned.
Look, I was just joking ok?
So I didn't put the little :p emoticon in or whatever, It's just a joke, calm down
It's not like i'm actually going to beat someone up because I don't like their idea, I was just tring to put some humor into something I was saying, is that to bad.......

Last edited:

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Why waste your breath...?

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
I've always wanted to see a really deep purple bike with the glowing/shiny finish of the blue on the Glory's. The whole frame that purple and all black components!

EDIT: Like this purple! My boat? I wish! Haha.

Last edited:

METHOD

Likes Dirt
I've always wanted to see a really deep purple bike with the glowing/shiny finish of the blue on the Glory's. The whole frame that purple and all black components!

EDIT: Like this purple! My boat? I wish! Haha.

This is a dodgy photo that took me 2 minutes but:

Status
Not open for further replies.