Search results

1. T

FR Cable Routes

Just wanted some feed back on how people run their brakes and gear cable routes when setting a HT or ST up for FR and DH, i currently run all 3 round the left hand side of the headtube but it tends to bunch unless I cable tie some my cables together. Just trying to figure out a better method...
  2. T

Measuring rear wheel/axle distance

Hey just a quick question, do I measure internally or externally of my chainstays to determine my axle length. Its 135 internal 150 external, I am fairly certain that it is a 135X10mm axle. thanks
  3. T

Differnet oils

Hey I realise that this has been covered a thousand times before, i am unable to acquire any genuine shimano mineral brake oil for at least a week, i can however source several power steering fluids that are mineral based with a slightly lighter viscosity, I have searched, but found no...
  4. T

66's on a HT

Hey lads i am just about to put a set of Marzocchi 66 rc2x on my 09 DB compression just wondering if anyone thinks this would be to much travel for a HT. The bike comes stock with 55R forks which have 160mm of travel the 66 have 170mm i really don't feel as though i will have any problems but...
  5. T

Goulburn & ACT

hey just seeing if any ACT riders would be interested in short trips to Goulburn and ridies at majura, sparrow ainsle etc. stuck in Goulburn and can't seem to find any DH and Free riders to hook up with. there is some free ride trails round Goulburn more than willing to make the trip up to...
  6. T

Goulburn FR & DH

Hey was just wondering if any riders would be up for weekly rides in goulburn up on Governors hill/MT gray mainly FR and DH but there are some basic trails up there for begginners too. having trouble finding any locals that like to ride the tough stuff Cheers