Search results

1. Dirt n Street

How can i run gears on a horizontal drop out frame?

Hey guys im just wondering is there any way you can convert a horizontal dropout frame to be able to get gears? If any one can help any way posible please do. Sorry if this thread has been made.
  2. Dirt n Street

Hayes Problems!

hey all, I have Hayes Stroker trails on my bike and for about a month the outer pad has been dropping out whenever i do a drop or jump and i have to stop and click it back in. Anyway when i was putting some new pads in the other day i noticed the one of the pistons that the pad clips onto was...
  3. Dirt n Street

Ribena: updates

hey all, well i decided to make a new thread as my old one was cluttered with other pictures and stuff. Frame - 08 Mongoose Ritual Front shock/fork - Marocchi DJ2's Handlebars - Funn Stem -Funn Ripper Headset - Fsa Grips - Eclat team Saddle - SDG Seatpost - SDG Rear brake - Hayes...
  4. Dirt n Street

hack bike help

hey all, i have an old diamondback and im cleaning it up just to have as a spare kinda thing. it has them stupid cranks with the nut holding them onto the square axle thing (i have no idea what its real name is) so is there a way to remove them without using a crank puller beacause im trying to...
  5. Dirt n Street

Join The Darkside

Hey all, I finally came to the darkside and converted my bike to single speed. i love it, so much smoother and easier. Red writing is new parts that will be thrown in with other bits from "santa". enjoy. Frame - Mongoose Ritual 08 Front shock/fork - Marzocchi DJ2's Handlebars - Funn Stem...
  6. Dirt n Street

Single Speed Help

hey everyone, i converted to the dark side not long ago and today i got at 32t for the front and a bmx chain and now i have some questions... i have a bashring and i dont mind it but i would like to try riding with it off aswell. i tried taking it off but the bolts were too long and they...
  7. Dirt n Street

derailleur cable

hey guys, well today while i was at school one of my younger brothers friends rode my bike without permsission. not only this but he changed the gears (im assuming whilst not pedalling) and its stretched the cable and ruined the tuning of the gears. i cant find it on tbsm so does anyone know the...
  8. Dirt n Street

Single speed conversion help

hey guys, i searched and didnt come up with much but i need some help as i am planning on converting my mongoose ritual to single speed. i am thinking of purchasing the DMR single speed kit with the spacers and installing that, but, will it be alright to ride if i just keep the large front...
  9. Dirt n Street

Mongoose Ritual

This is my new bike. ive had it for about a month now and am really happy with it. Sorry for the crappy pics but i will get some sexy ones soon and also dont mind all the dirt as i have been riding it all weekend and havent washed it yet. Its all stock parts at the moment but i will be...