Search results

1. Benduro

New carbon hardtail???

I'm finding my 08' Stumpy HT Comp (M5) a bit harsh these days but not that keen on going to a dually. Mostly ride xc/enduro type stuff and love the responsiveness of the HT. Would love to go steel or titanium but budget prob' won't stretch so when this popped up on my emails I got a bit keen:)...
  2. Benduro

Got some lights... Niteflux halogen/photon 19

Got myself some lights off ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190324960015&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:AU:1123 They should arrive this week and hopefully will be sufficient for night trail riding. Have had an idea to upgrade the 15w halogen light head to either another 4w...
  3. Benduro

Trail/x-c lights... Are these any good???

Hi, After some lights to give me a couple of extra hours riding on my local trails. Also could be used for a couple of enduro races per season. I envisage them getting used about 10 times per year, maybe more. Tight budget at this stage (if budget allowed I would def' go with the Ayup mtb...
  4. Benduro

Spare wheel bike carrier quality/options???

Hi, Have done a number of searches and so far have been unable to find any specific info relating to spare wheel type carriers. Have seen the Thule 'spare me' option and thought that this could be a great/convienient way to transport my stumpy ht (under 12kg) around. It would allow me to still...
  5. Benduro

This is my ride...What would you change???

This is my new ride: What would you change/upgrade to make it 'SPECIALized'[/B]:D [B]08' Specialized Stumpjumper Comp HT Specifications Frame: M5 Manipulated Alloy w/ Double Butted ORE DT Forks: Fox F90RL Air w/ 90mm Travel and Lockout Size: 17 in Colour: Titanium Front Derail...
  6. Benduro

My new 08' Specialized Stumpy Comp HT

My first new ride in 12 years::)
  7. Benduro

Keeping drivetrain clean/dust free???

Recently took delivery of a new 08' Specialized stumpjumper comp and the drivetrain is still nice and silver clean:D Whats the best way to keep it this way? Also what are some of the lubes you guys use...especially those that do alot of their riding in dry dusty/sandy conditions:confused...
  8. Benduro

New xc mtb: Stumpy Comp or Mt Fuji Pro???

Hi, After changing just about every thing on my 96' Giant ATX 860 3 times already I am thinking it's time for a new steed! This weekend I found 2 challengers: 2008 Specialized Stumpjumper HT Comp' ($2100) and Fuji Mt Fuji Pro ($2200). Been along time out of the market place and would...