Search results

1. Tasha

Ty and Tasha Got Married!!

Hi Guys, Most of the oldies here should remember us, hopefully, anyways I just popped in to say that in between working and holidaying our way around Europe, Ty and I got married at the start of this month. I'm sure once we move back to Aus at the start of next year I will once again loose Ty...
  2. Tasha

Wanted: 4-Bolt 32 - 36 Tooth Chain-Ring

Hey Guys, I'm building up a commuter and have found (almost) all the bits and pieces i need lying around in our bike cupboard. The only thing I need to complete the bike is a: 4-bolt 32 - 36 tooth chain-ring. If anyone has one lying around not getting used, give me a yell. I don't care...
  3. Tasha

My new Bike!!

This is my new bike that Ty and I have built up. Thanks Jamie for the frame and everyone who i got parts from, especially Gav @ Ashgrove Cycles for the bits and pieces needed to finish off the build. Im going for my first big ride on it tomorrow and am so looking forward to it. My first...
  4. Tasha

Duallie Wanted

Hi Guys, I am wanted to step up to a Dualie Frame and wondering if there are any bikes out there meeting my specs. I would require: 4 - 6" rear Travel Air or coil shock $400 - $600 small (15) - medium (17) size no later that an '01 model I think an AC or maybe a Stinky would be...
  5. Tasha

A Thread for the Females

Just wondering how many Kick ass female mountain bikers we have on the forum now? I think we should have our own thread to be able to discuss issues that affect us as although we do enjoy boy input into our riding its always good to hear what other girls say. So here it is Our very Own...