Search results

1. S

ACT sold

bike has been sold
  2. S

Stromlo nats on SBS 6 April.

Read that SBS will be doing a half hr show on the national series on the 6th of April.. Anybody know what time it'll be on???
  3. S

How many spacers should there be in my 09 40's???

Opened them yesterday and only had 3 spacers inside. I ended up putting another one in but now Ive read there should only be 3 on 09's because there shorter.. How many spacers should I have inside? and a huge thanks to FOX for not putting any oil in my left leg.:mad: not a drop
  4. S

Anybody got a broken e13 lg-1? I need to buy the piece that holds the jockey wheel on

I broke my chain guide at shepparton on the weekend and I need a bit to fix it. The guide is fine except I snapped the plastic piece that holds the jockey wheel on.... will pay $20 plus postage to ACT if anybody has one they dont need..
  5. S

Secret DH track near Canberra...

Track still needs a bit of work... and the headcam footage is pretty poor...But here it is. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/118438/
  6. S

WTB - DH brakes (prefferably new)

Item: Brakes - Saintes, Codes etc (tell me what ya got) Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay: $350 Extra Info: Must be complete, hoses, rotors, levers etc.. There going on my new Intense 951, so I dont want to put the old Juicys on it..
  7. S

Import tax on purchases from O/S

Im looking into buying an Intense 951 frame off CRC... $3800 roughly... Does anybody know what the import tax, GST will cost me??? Cheers
  8. S

XC My custom Giant Yukon...

Here she is. Turned out pretty sweet for not too much $$$. Specs: Frame - 07 Giant Yukon FX Rear shock - Air sprung (basic) Front shock/fork - Rock Shox Dart 2 100mm hydraulic damping Headset - Alloy riser/Alloy ahead 15 degree (short) Saddle - SDG Bel Air Seatpost - BBB Skyscraper...
  9. S

Majura Pines

Just a quick vid we made out at Majura. tried more of a dancy style of music.. Not sure if it goes too well, tell us what you think... http://www.pinkbike.com/video/77814/
  10. S

Anybody know about the really steep DH track in ACT??

I found this sweet trail and just want to know if anyone else rides it these days? It shows Ben Cory riding it in This Is Australia but does anybody else know about it?? :confused:Pretty cool trail and very steep...
  11. S

What pedals/shoes to buy??

I ride DH and want to buy a set of clip ins but wouldnt have a clue where to start. I just want to hear from someone who uses them?
  12. S

are the results for NSW state round 2 (ourimbah) posted anywhere yet?

Thought they would have been posted somewhere by know but cant seem to them find anywhere. Any help would be great..
  13. S

Not happy Jan - Cracked frame (Now Fixed) good work norco

I was checking over my Norco last night getting it ready for Thredbo state race on the weekend and found a dirty big crack in my frame:mad:. Lucky I noticed otherwise it probably would have snapped in half riding down Thredders. This really pissed me off cause now I have to fork out $200 to...
  14. S

new track at Isaacs

Just wondering what people thought of the new track we raced on yesterday?? I thought it was awesome...good work to the guys who built it. Had a fairly good 1st run, but went over the bars in the top rock garden on my 2nd run. ended up just rolling it out to the bottom.:mad: Pretty bloody...
  15. S

Stupidest thing youve done with your bike

I went for a ride a tuggeranong pines on Thursday arvo. Managed to leave my bike sitting there in the car park (2007 Norco Team DH). I drove home, had a shower and some dinner and started to relax. It must have been an hour and a half before I realised I left my bike behind. I raced back to the...
  16. S

Ride days at Stromlo

Hey guys I attended the ride day in October last year where you payd 20 bucks and got shuttled to the top of Stromlo for the whole day. There were plenty of people there so I think CORC would have made a bit of money on the day. I really think that CORC should put on a lot more of these...
  17. S

Whats up with the secret DH trails in the ACT ???

Hey everyone I need a new track to ride..please share I will help build/dig/maintain anything. I know there are tracks out Corin Forest way but I dont want to drive around all weekend looking for them. I mainly want to find the one Ben Cory is riding in TIA (the 2nd track he rides, you can...
  18. S

Majura 15/02/2009

A few photos my brother took from the Corc race at majura last weekend... Let us know what you think of them.
  19. S

Test - no need to reply

image deleted..
  20. S

New Dh track.. ACT...

here is a quick vid we made on the weekend. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/56652/ Hope u like.