Search results

1. S

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Had this both off the tap @ the LC Brewhouse in Fitzroy, and out of the bottle at home. Fantastic both times.
  2. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Ahh, yes, PerformanceForums, home of putting ridiculous Toyota V12's with turbos in ridiculous cars...
  3. S

Women, etc.

Nope, Ill go with every, with the exception of those in the nunnery. Of course, most will deny it, "how dare you!", etc... And if they haven't yet, it is the emphasis on YET.
  4. S

Little Things You Love

My sister and myself will be driving to Melbourne to Byron to see At The Drive-In @ Splendour, then driving back...
  5. S

Formula One world championship

+1 for Gold Advantage F1 Grandstand
  6. S

Formula One world championship

Could be worse, we could get James Allen back. The cock got stopped.
  7. S

Little Things You Hate

Revs! Now only a short walk from my new place. Ill have to wander up there one weekend when I am bored.
  8. S

Women, etc.

Smash her box.
  9. S

Women, etc.

Being out of beer is a dire situation indeed.
  10. S

Women, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1O41RIKKDo I once asked why she had someone else's photo as her avatar (x2) and quickly got shouted down by a few white knights. *only just realised this is a few days old now... shit, better make an on topic post* Umm, as of sunday morning, I...
  11. S

Little Things You Love

+1 And there little (and not so little) blue & silver cans give me the appropriate jump start in the morning.
  12. S

Women, etc.

Smash his box.
  13. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

The old XR6T was getting a bit long in the tooth and feeling more and more tired (read: like a taxi) as every day wore on. It has done me mostly decent service for 5 years/146k kms, only let me down a few times (and all of them out of warranty!!) So, a-car shopping I went. After the lovely...
  14. S

I found Mad Abbott & LC Big Dipper at my local Dan's. Happy man I am
  15. S

Murray's Angry Man Pale Ale. A+++ will drink again.
  16. S

Little Things You Love

LTIL: Placing an order and the end of having to talk to car salesmen
  17. S

Little Things You Hate

Ha! Nice work. LTIH: The wait between ordering a new car and getting it.
  18. S

Little Things You Hate

Irresponsible pet owners. Any my mrs' and I being softies, and agreeing to 'foster' 3 little baby kittens until some owners are found for them. Seriously people, get your pets desexed!
  19. S

Whisky, what are you into?

When the mood takes me, its either the most expensive Glenfiddich I can afford that day, Laphroaig, or if I am slumming it, Jameson to mix with tonic and lime. Looking to expand my horisons at the moment.
  20. S

Drug kid in Bali.....

+1 He will be his cell mates wank rag.