Search results

1. S

VIC 26" Wheelset - Hope Pro II Mavic EN521 with Maxxis Larson TT Tires and Discs SOLD

Hey mate are these still for sale nd would you post?
  2. S

'Trails' versus 'Jumps'

Plus another point about that 270 berm is that it may not be needed the same way that 6 foot double may not be 'needed'. It comes down to want rather than need people build jumps because they're fun to ride. The same way people build a 270 berm because it's fun to ride. hahah.
  3. S

X-Fusion Vengeance

I've contacted both NSDynamics and tekin suspension, NSDynamics quoted me 180 with a service or Tekin offered 130 with a basic service. I'm leaning towards this option as I'm considering getting a stiffer spring for it and it will still work out to be a reasonable price overall.
  4. S

X-Fusion Vengeance

Thanks for all the help guys. Mr Kurt don't suppose you have an idea on price? I do think that's the way I'll go, not too keen on a dodgy set of forks haha.
  5. S

X-Fusion Vengeance

Hey guys, so just recently I bought a 2012 coil spring version of the X-Fusion Vengeance under the impression that they were fairly easy to lower from the standard 160mm to 100mm for dirt jumping. Does anyone here have knowledge of these forks and knows whether this is possible and the best way...
  6. S

The hardtail riding thread

Hey guys, haven't had a bike in a while, but I've moved to uni in armidale and it has given me some new opportunities and riding buddys so i'm looking to build myself a new bike, predominately dirt with maybe a tiny bit of park. This is a brief plan of the bike at the moment I'll mainly be going...
  7. S

Just built my Soda Slope

These bikes are the sex. Uber sex.
  8. S

Thread help.

Thanks Guys.
  9. S

Thread help.

Hey guys, anyone help me with changing a thread title? Or do I just need to create a new thread?
  10. S

26bikes.com

As i have already organised a deal with diy. They have special on some remaining 2011 forks that suit what I want perfectly. So by the time the next order comes in they probably will have sold out.
  11. S

26bikes.com

That's exactly What I have done. Problem being that I can't really take my business else where. I have two local shops that are both lazy and not interested in helping out an individual. If it was going to take off they would help, maybe. So that's why I rely on the net. And to me on my pay...
  12. S

26bikes.com

I have two. One shop that only really does road stuff. I might check out the other one but, I am set on the player, for a couple of reasons, the taper steering tube, means i can get a cheap set of x-fusion rls. Dirt oriented light, and looks dope, euro bb. Just fits the criteria plus its cheapish.
  13. S

26bikes.com

Last time I went to local bike shop they they told me they couldn't get ns, black market, dartmoor, last or any halfway decent brand. I had to get them to look into the brands as well. Had no idea on what the brands were. So I can't see that happening. Why can't I have a good bike shop like the...
  14. S

26bikes.com

Yeah but the likelihood of me breaking it is slim. Hahha, So I might just be prepared to take the chance I break it. Because unless Fearless want to do me some form of better deal I'll be going with two6bikes.com
  15. S

26bikes.com

Even through Fearless it isn't much more. I nearly bought it too. Rookie error. But yeah 26bikes.com works out to be pretty much the same price, for my choice in colour, a 2012 model, which has the tapered steerer, yes!
  16. S

26bikes.com

A two6player still works out to be 310. Converted and posted, seeming like a decent option.
  17. S

What hub is that? Hope pro 2?
  18. S

Anyone want to swap a hardtail for a bmx. High end bmx. Frame: Cult OS version 2 Bars: Shadow conspiracy vultus 30x9 Stem: Fly Alta, top load Forks: Odyssey Dirt Classic Headset: Cane creek Cranks: Macneil Consplined cranks, titanium spindle Sprocket: s&m L7 Front hub: Profile Elite...
  19. S

26bikes.com

Yeah, I realised some work out to be expensive,but the example that I saw was a two6player which converted was like 250, so i thought it might be worth it. But seeing as they won't ship seeing as we already have an importer puts a dampener on that plan. Damn.
  20. S

26bikes.com

Hey guys, anyone bought from 26bikes? Pretty cheap for some parts so I thought I'd let you know about it, although you probably all already do. Anyone had experiences with it? Good, bad and postage?