Search results

1. D

VIC Sold

$3,999.00 as pictured. OR $3,200 with brand new stock parts; Easton bar, stem and seat pole, Yeti seat, and Shimano XC clip-less pedals. Call 0402 425 426 to arrange inspection.
  2. D

VIC Sold

Warranty and Bike is still For Sale This warranty applies only to the original owner and is non-transferable according to the website. Bike is still for sale
  3. D

VIC Sold

Ladies and Gents reduced price: will now take $3999.00
  4. D

VIC Sold

Item: 2013/2014 Yeti SB66 Large Black Location: South Yarra, Melbourne; will send interstate at buyers expense. Item Condition: Immaculate bike lives in my living room; refer service receipt dated 25/7 from Yarra Valley Cycles. Fox 34's received CSU warranty including fork service, rear shock...
  5. D

VIC Sold

Price Reduced. Must Go!
  6. D

VIC Sold

6'3" ... ... ...
  7. D

VIC Sold

Bump... Bike needs to go!
  8. D

VIC Sold

$3000 all up needs to go!
  9. D

VIC Sold

Large... ...
  10. D

VIC Sold

Bump... Pictures now available.
  11. D

VIC Sold

Item: 2012 Kona Supreme Operator (Large) Stock. $2,300 Location: Malvern, Melbourne - happy to send interstate at buyers expense to a business address only. This bike will be sent from the Melbourne Kona Factory if you are from interstate. Otherwise you can view and purchase from my personal...
  12. D

VIC Sold!

Sold... ... ...
  13. D

VIC Sold!

Bump... ... ... ... ...
  14. D

VIC Sold!

Frame size: Med Frame tubing: Kona Clump DH 7005 Aluminum, 8" Travel w/DOPE Rear Shock: FOX VAN R (9.5 x 3.0 400lb) BRANDNEW Fork: 2010 Rockshox World Cup Boxxers Headset: FSA Gravity SXE Crankarms: FSA Gap (170mm) (Condition: very poor due to transport) Chainrings: 36T B/B: FSA MegaExo...
  15. D

Inspirational songs to help Jared Graves, win stuff!

Breaking Benjamin - Blow me away http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0 only one way to play this song.....very loud 2.25 on is the best
  16. D

Kona without DOPE

The suspension linkage in a kona is considered to be a single pivot, due to the placement of the rear pivot at the junction of the seat stay and chain stay. Specialized have several bikes that have a very similar linkage design to that of the kona, yet this pivot is different, thus making them a...
  17. D

Kona without DOPE

A 2006 kona stab should come with a floating arm, it is not the now branded DOPE system but it is essentially the same thing. If it does not have a floating arm then it is pre 2006. Floating arms were introduced on Kona's in 2005, on the stinky supreme and the top model stab. Brake jack on a...
  18. D

Roads are for cars, not Lycra louts say SMH

I do understand that we all still pay taxes etc and thus we are contributing to infastructure, therefore alowing us the right to use the road way. As for my issue with riders on $15,000 bikes riding 6 abrest, i couldnt care what bike you are on or how much it is worth, it was simply an example...
  19. D

Roads are for cars, not Lycra louts say SMH

I cant comment about the way she has written this article because my english is very poor, but i do think that she has raised some valid points about cyclists on the road. I drive a car, ride motor bikes and push bikes on the road and i am sometimes distgusted by the way in which many cyclists...
  20. D

Mt Buller - All you need to know

The restrictions imposed on the construction of new tracks are largely due to environmental concerns. Yet Buller seems to be able to install a new chairlift every few years without too much trouble. The lack of tracks is one issue, but it just seems as if Mt Buller as a whole doesn’t want...