Search results

1. jakie

Cranks For Downhill

After running FSA V-Drive "extremes" on my Ironhorse for a couple of months and over that period of time, bending two sets on the bike, and replacing them, then this weekend at thredbo nats, clipping the pedal on magnetic rock-first run of the weekend, and ripping the pedal out of the insert and...
  2. jakie

Pics from Thredbo - Sat

Here are some of the most elite, Elite qualifying pics i took on sat.
  3. jakie

Lots of Fully Sik Downhillable Pics

Riders: Cal, Black Bighit Murray, Black Giant Alex, GT Dom, Red Norco Photographer: Me Race Style Drift Inside Line Garden of Rocks at least 15 pinkbike feet Dust... Railin' Dom the bookmark Front Wheel Drop In S-bend...
  4. jakie

Buller Opening Day and New Tracks

Anybody up there today? What are the new tracks like? Im really keen to know, as im going up over new years. Any photos would be great!
  5. jakie

A few snaps and a sequence. Updated, many BIG pics

Boris Trails Sequence. Feel The Wrath Fast Corner Shootin' the chute Muz Steerin It Round Dropping into the rocks Race stylin' Todd Coming in fast Ripping Up The berm Flat As A Tack Take Off
  6. jakie

Fully Sik Ride Today, with new pics, Lots Photos!

The Boris. Dave. Check The Compression Hugh. Check The Compression
  7. jakie

Giro Remedy

Any one know when these new giro full faces will be released and a RRP?
  8. jakie

Tin Pony

Here it is, finally got a photo. Had it since May. pretty nice indeed. Rides great. Size M
  9. jakie

Bendigo Quarry SAT

Some pics from the new quarry. Angus (acidman) Sequence on new gap Angus on drop (6feet +) Angus on drop Mitchell (mitchellboyd) Sequence on new gap Mitch on drop Mitch New Gap Me on drop Me Stepup
  10. jakie

Mp3 Player

Just doing some research on mp3 players and if you could fill in this quick poll it would be greatly appriciated,
  11. jakie

Mp3 players

double post
  12. jakie

Great advertising chance...

Found this on ebay...http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=37558&item=5595914597&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
  13. jakie

Replacing Pedal Axles

After a small crash that bent my crank and pedal axle, is it possible just to replace the bent pedal axle or will i have to replace it completly. It is a wellgo B-57 that came stock on my ironhorse
  14. jakie

Single Cranks

After a certain member on here, bent my crank super bad today, i was wondering if it is possible to order a single Left Hand Side FSA V-drive extreme? What would be the RRP?
  15. jakie

john safran VS. THE exorcist

Did any body see this epsiode last night, it was very intriguing, but...my video player stopped recording half way through the exoriscm :mad: does anyone have a copy?
  16. jakie

Saving up my Yen

Well, In sept im heading over to japan for 2 weeks, should be awesome. Has anyone got any travel tips or things that a worthy of purchasing. Planning on visiting Tokyo, Akihabara,Tokyo Disneyland, Hiroshima, Miyajima Island, Kyoto. Any suggestions, travel tips or things to do on the plane -...
  17. jakie

Schapelle Corby

What does everyone think of this young woman stuck in jail in Bali? Guilty? Innocent? Seriously, who tries to smuggle UNCOMPRESSED marijuna into bali...
  18. jakie

Boxxer White Spring, EXTRA SOFT

What: Rock Shox Boxxer Extra Soft Spring (White) Price range/Willing to Pay: Your Price Location: Will pay postage aus wide Extra Info: To suit 04 Boxxer teams.
  19. jakie

Sold Sold Sold

Item: iDENTITi Dr Jekyll Frame Location: Bendigo, Central Vic. Postage Aus wide at buyers expense Item Condition: Brand Spanking New, never built up Reason for selling: Won in competition, new ironhorse Price and price conditions: $750ono Extra Info: RRP $950. For a review go here. Made...
  20. jakie

Road Gap Crashage!

Heres a small crash over a road gap that we were filming for our film. Its about 17ft with 7ft drop. The crash looks pretty bad but he came out ok, no a cut or bruise. The teaser for our film should be out by end of March. Dont you just love slow mo? ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...