john safran VS. THE exorcist

jakie

Likes Dirt
Did any body see this epsiode last night, it was very intriguing, but...my video player stopped recording half way through the exoriscm :mad: does anyone have a copy?

Robb

Likes Dirt
I got all of them on my computer. (got them from a torrent site..) Last episode is 49mb. No idea how i could send it to you though

Rob.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Not trying to be a nark here, but there is a thread about it on Farkin that actually explains everything. Search under Safran and you'll be sure to find it.

Hope it helps.

Dan

Likes Dirt
whats that show all about? ive seen some ad's for it but i dont pay much attention.... and watched the first 5 minutes once and thought WTF lol. i have no idea what its about.

Reptileman

Likes Dirt
Dan said:
whats that show all about? ive seen some ad's for it but i dont pay much attention.... and watched the first 5 minutes once and thought WTF lol. i have no idea what its about.
Its about a guy humourously weighing up the pro's and con's of most mainstream religions, then right at the end of the series, he has an exorcism performed on him to rid himself of any demons picked up on the way. Quite a clever series and had some good laughs all through it.

8 out of 10 on the Reptiman scale.

Dan

Likes Dirt
Reptileman said:
Its about a guy humourously weighing up the pro's and con's of most mainstream religions, then right at the end of the series, he has an exorcism performed on him to rid himself of any demons picked up on the way. Quite a clever series and had some good laughs all through it.

8 out of 10 on the Reptiman scale.
hmmmm......