Search results

1. I

Diamond Creek

Hi guys, Me and a few mates are trying to plan a trip to Dimo most likely on the long weekend coming up. We have heard so much about it and it sounds pretty mad. There is just one problem. We don't know how to get there. So if anyone could tell me, in as much detail as possible how to get...
  2. I

Why do we do it?

just sitting at my computer when i became curious. Why do we love mountain biking so much. I do it for the adrenaline rush and it offers a challenge. So why do you do it?
  3. I

im getting bored and need some help

i live in melbourne my local jumps are ivanhoe council ones i go to windsor and you yangs. and lately all the jumps i can do are getting to small and the rest are a bit to big(you see im a noob) im looking for some new jumps but cant seem to find any for my level. thinking of going to heathmont...
  4. I

im getting bored

im a noob who likes a bit of dh and dj and my local jumps are either to small or to big. i go to the ivanhoe council jumps, windsor and you yangs. thinking of going to eltham and heathmont these holidays. any jumps/dh tracks in the melbourne area preferably near a train line will be greatly...